Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk. Our community covers all aspects of video delivery solutions including: Direct Broadcast Satellite (DBS), Cable Television, and Internet Protocol Television (IPTV). We also have forums to discuss popular television programs, home theater equipment, and internet streaming service providers. Members of our community include experts who can help you solve technical problems, industry professionals, company representatives, and novices who are here to learn.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
  • Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
  • Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
  • Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
  • Customize your profile page and make new friends

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Hopper - S229 S230/Joey S278 Software Experiences/Bugs

• Please log in to reply
78 replies to this topic

#76 OFFLINE   some guy

some guy

Godfather

• Registered
  • 413 posts

Posted 23 December 2012 - 08:14 AM

Try a power cord reset. I didn't do one but the Home Media works on the Hopper and Joey. Kind of. It finds my WD TV Live Hub and my desktop. On the desk top, no Playon it works great for the music. Even throws up the little floating banner after a bit. Videos it will play mp4 but not WMV or AVI. Photos are a problem. It can't see the My Photos folder. No big thing in my case since the WD TV does everything and the music works good on the Hopper and for me that's the main interest.

I do have a couple of other problems. I can no longer highlight Save when trying to set up a custom Favorites list. Also I wish the number of episodes shown for my folders did not include the deleted programs. That's just a nit to pick I guess but the Favorite list is an issue.

The fav list issue was fixed for me. Try changing your cursor to anything but invisible and you should see that it works. The buttons are not highlighted but they are still fully functional. If you know where you are on the screen, you can hover over and press select and they will respond as normal.

...Ads Help To Support This Site...

#77 OFFLINE   P Smith

P Smith

Mr. FixAnything

• Registered
  • 20,271 posts
  • LocationMediterranean Sea

Posted 23 December 2012 - 09:30 AM

Isn't all boxes has S2.34 now ?

#78 OFFLINE   some guy

some guy

Godfather

• Registered
  • 413 posts

Posted 23 December 2012 - 10:19 PM

Yes, all boxes should have S.234 now. That went full last week I believe.

#79 OFFLINE   P Smith

P Smith

Mr. FixAnything

• Registered
  • 20,271 posts
  • LocationMediterranean Sea

Posted 24 December 2012 - 12:45 AM

then the thread shouldn't be disturbed ...

Protected By... spam firewall...And...