Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk. Our community covers all aspects of video delivery solutions including: Direct Broadcast Satellite (DBS), Cable Television, and Internet Protocol Television (IPTV). We also have forums to discuss popular television programs, home theater equipment, and internet streaming service providers. Members of our community include experts who can help you solve technical problems, industry professionals, company representatives, and novices who are here to learn.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
  • Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
  • Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
  • Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
  • Customize your profile page and make new friends

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

88TV and 88Films are terrible

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#21 OFFLINE   maki

maki

• Registered
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 03:53 PM

Spoke with DirecTV yesterday, thought this info might be helpful. They will be adding Hong Kong's iCable to channel 2109 starting December 10th on both Chinese Direct and Chinese Direct Plus packages. They also will put out a schedule for 88TV later. I found this site on 88TV schedule, hope it helps. Stupid forum won't allow me to post URL on first post :( just add the 3 www infront of the link below:
locatetv.com/listings/88-tv

...Ads Help To Support This SIte...

#22 OFFLINE   sk2004

sk2004

• Registered
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 10:23 PM

I do mot think DTV is ready for the cantonese channels yet, these channel not even able for new subscribe yet. we old customer still able to watch with phase 3 dish and no need the bigger dish.

However, I notice they still charging $s9.99 as Jade channel where their announcement saying three months free and after that will be $29.99 a month.

#23 OFFLINE   MysteryMan

MysteryMan

Hall Of Fame

• DBSTalk Club
  • 6,686 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 27 November 2012 - 08:19 AM

Spoke with DirecTV yesterday, thought this info might be helpful. They will be adding Hong Kong's iCable to channel 2109 starting December 10th on both Chinese Direct and Chinese Direct Plus packages. They also will put out a schedule for 88TV later. I found this site on 88TV schedule, hope it helps. Stupid forum won't allow me to post URL on first post :( just add the 3 www infront of the link below:

Not having a good time, are you? :sure:

DirecTV customer since 1995.

#24 OFFLINE   maki

maki

• Registered
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 08:55 AM

Not having a good time, are you? :sure:

Haha...not yet.....

#25 OFFLINE   gilbgg

gilbgg

• Registered
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 09:10 AM

Anyone know if Hong Kong's iCable has been added to DIRECTV yet?

#26 OFFLINE   goinsleeper

goinsleeper

Godfather

• Registered
  • 673 posts

Posted 05 April 2013 - 04:51 PM

Anyone know if Hong Kong's iCable has been added to DIRECTV yet?

I've got a listing for it on the ChineseDirect package on channel 2109 which is $12.99/mo with 10 other channels. Sorry I don't have the hardware to confirm it's running, but I shouldn't have a listing for it if it's not.
My posts, whether fact or opinion, are my own and in no way represent DirecTV or any affiliated enterprise or corporation.

Protected By... spam firewall...And...