Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk. Our community covers all aspects of video delivery solutions including: Direct Broadcast Satellite (DBS), Cable Television, and Internet Protocol Television (IPTV). We also have forums to discuss popular television programs, home theater equipment, and internet streaming service providers. Members of our community include experts who can help you solve technical problems, industry professionals, company representatives, and novices who are here to learn.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
  • Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
  • Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
  • Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
  • Customize your profile page and make new friends

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

Screen saver: PLEASE MAKE IT STOP!

• Please log in to reply
62 replies to this topic

#61 OFFLINE   watchintv

watchintv

• Registered
  • 9 posts

Posted 24 February 2014 - 09:50 AM

Have you turned the scrolling feature off and tried it ?
Menu, Settings, Display, Preferences, Scrolling Effects : OFF

It made a huge difference on my 3 receivers.

also make sure you turn the native settings off also 

...Ads Help To Support This SIte...

#62 OFFLINE   44Woot44

44Woot44

• Registered
  • 1 posts
  • LocationColorado

Posted Yesterday, 07:05 AM

Well, here it is 2 years later and this is still happening. I am a new DirecTV subscriber, and I leave the TV tuned to Animal Planet for my dog when I leave for work. Not happy to see that it has been on screen saver for who knows how long after I have left for work. It sounds like after a mere 90 minutes. It has also happened to me as I sit here myself tuned into AHC for hours at a time. When it goes into "screen saver" mode, the sound also stops. Very annoying.

#63 OFFLINE   inf0z

inf0z

Legend

• Registered
  • 260 posts

Posted Yesterday, 02:33 PM

Did you search back and check out some of the questions that were asked in this thread?  Providing us with that information will help us assist you.

spam firewall