Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk. Our community covers all aspects of video delivery solutions including: Direct Broadcast Satellite (DBS), Cable Television, and Internet Protocol Television (IPTV). We also have forums to discuss popular television programs, home theater equipment, and internet streaming service providers. Members of our community include experts who can help you solve technical problems, industry professionals, company representatives, and novices who are here to learn.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
  • Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
  • Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
  • Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
  • Customize your profile page and make new friends

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Does anybody have NBA LP Indemand with NBA LP Directv so you can get all the feeds?

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   sniller

sniller

Cool Member

• Registered
  • 17 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 04:50 PM

I have NBA LP Directv with NBA LP Indemand on Cable. I notice the CSN Philly feed is used with Rogers Sports Net on Indemand and not on Directv. Does anybody else have this current set up?:)

...Ads Help To Support This SIte...

#2 OFFLINE   sigma1914

sigma1914

Hall Of Fame

• DBSTalk Club
  • 13,841 posts
  • LocationAllen, TX

Posted 19 November 2012 - 04:58 PM

No, that's a waste of money, IMO.
If you stop responding to them or put them on ignore, then eventually they'll go away.

#3 OFFLINE   HGuardian

HGuardian

Godfather

• Registered
  • 429 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 05:06 PM

Seems like a whole lot of money for a few feeds. How many extra feeds do you get in a week on average, and how many are in HD?

#4 OFFLINE   KyL416

KyL416

Hall Of Fame

• Registered
  • 1,810 posts
  • LocationTobyhanna, PA

Posted 19 November 2012 - 05:27 PM

iNDemand only has 9 HD feeds for League Pass, they also have 10 SD feeds, 2 of them, including the HD feeds, are used for a Mosaic channel and another for a stats channel. If they have room they fit in dual feeds. If there's more than 8 games going on at a time, the stats channel goes away, if there's more than 9 games, the mosaic channel goes away. They also share the League Pass channels with MLS Direct Kick for the first weeks of the season.

They do use the Rogers SportsNet and CSN Philly feeds at times, however DirecTV does too since DirecTV currently lists Raptors @ 76ers tommorow night at 8pm ET on channel 751. iNDemand is using the CSN Philly feed for that game, I don't know which feed DirecTV is using.

#5 ONLINE   JoeTheDragon

JoeTheDragon

Hall Of Fame

• Registered
  • 4,150 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 06:03 PM

iNDemand only has 9 HD feeds for League Pass, they also have 10 SD feeds, 2 of them, including the HD feeds, are used for a Mosaic channel and another for a stats channel. If they have room they fit in dual feeds. If there's more than 8 games going on at a time, the stats channel goes away, if there's more than 9 games, the mosaic channel goes away. They also share the League Pass channels with MLS Direct Kick for the first weeks of the season.

They do use the Rogers SportsNet and CSN Philly feeds at times, however DirecTV does too since DirecTV currently lists Raptors @ 76ers tommorow night at 8pm ET on channel 751. iNDemand is using the CSN Philly feed for that game, I don't know which feed DirecTV is using.

maybe Rogers SportsNet ?

They have used it for MLB EI and NHL CI but they may be useing the feeds from the NBA for it as well and that may be CSN Philly and yes Philly has been used in the past as well.
I want CLTV / CLTV HD on direct tv.

#6 OFFLINE   HGuardian

HGuardian

Godfather

• Registered
  • 429 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 06:22 PM

I don't think most cable systems support that many HD stations for the packages even though inDemand offers it. I checked recently in a couple locations in Michigan and Indiana and they only had 2 out-of-market sports package channels in HD.

#7 OFFLINE   coolman302003

coolman302003

2014 NBA CHAMPIONS!

• DBSTalk Club
  • 1,120 posts
  • LocationSoutheast

Posted 20 November 2012 - 03:06 AM

I don't think most cable systems support that many HD stations for the packages even though inDemand offers it. I checked recently in a couple locations in Michigan and Indiana and they only had 2 out-of-market sports package channels in HD.

TWC, Bright House (both carry 9 HD feeds, requires MPEG-4 set-top), Verizon FiOS (5 HD feeds) & AT&T U-Verse (10 HD feeds) are the only major providers I am aware of carrying more then the usual 2 In Demand HD LP feeds.

Edited by coolman302003, 20 November 2012 - 03:12 AM.

List of networks with HD VOD content available on DirecTV

5-LNB SlimLine w/SWM16 | HR44-700 w/AM-21N | HR24-200 | H25-100 | H25-100 | C41-500

#8 OFFLINE   celticpride

celticpride

Icon

• Registered
  • 967 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 11:40 AM

one of the main reasons i want to go back to directv is the HR34 and the fact that when i get nba league pass with them i can get every celtic game in HD home and away with the celtic announcers mike gorman and tommy heinson! I just set the game the to channel 630 comcast sportsnet new england,that way i never have to look for what channel its on the league pass. with verizon fios they only carry 5 HD feeds and i dont alway get my game in HD or my home team announcers,and ive already had a couple times they didnt list the game in the guide until 4 or 5 hours befre game time! So if i have to leave the house i wouldnt be able to set a recording because i wouldnt know what channel the game was on!!!:nono2:

spam firewall