Welcome to DBSTalk
Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
- Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
- Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
- Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
- Customize your profile page and make new friends
Programming a RC23 remote for Sony DAV-DX375
Posted 25 November 2012 - 07:39 PM
Posted 25 November 2012 - 08:10 PM
Then with the selector in the same AV spot , AV1 or AV2, that you programmed the AV receiver,
Program in 993 and then press the Select button
This will set the volume to the AVR.
For the second part, how do you have the DTV receiver connected to the AVR ?
DirecTV customer since 1996 - Current :Slimline 3 SWM, HR24-100 Component cables to 46" Samsung LCD & Optical Cable to Yamaha AVR, H21-200 HDMI to Yamaha AVR & HDMI to 52" Mitsubishi LCD
Posted 26 November 2012 - 07:54 PM
I appreciate your help...
Posted 28 November 2012 - 06:04 PM
with tv in, sony 31658 programmed to AV1 or AV2, to get the volume:
1. av1 or av2
2. press and hold MUTE & SELECT, wait for two blinks, release
3. enter 9 9 3
4. press SELECT
Posted 01 December 2012 - 11:39 AM