Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of DBSTalk by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

South Asian Channel Big Magic

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   prabs24

prabs24

Mentor

• Registered
  • 33 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 04:27 PM

Hi All

I subscribe to the Hindi Mega Pack. I noticed on the Dish website that Hindi Mega pack now offers "Big Magic" Channel 725. However, I do not find that channel on my dial.

I tried chatting with online support and really did not get anywhere. (Very frustrating to talk to these human robots).

Any idea if I need to do something to get that channel to show up? It is not that I am super excited to get that channel, but since it is seemingly offered, I want to check it out.

Thanks

...Ads Help To Support This SIte...

#2 OFFLINE   MaryB@DishNetwork

MaryB@DishNetwork

Godfather

• DISH Representative
  • 359 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 09:31 PM

Hi prabs24, Big Magic channel and BigFlix an online Video Library for Indian movies will soon be available to DISH Customers. Some of the information was posted prematurely but we have not launched these yet!

Hindi Mega Pack Customers automatically get access to both Big Magic and BigFlix.com at no additional charge. To watch movies on BigFlix.com, they need to Login to the BigFlix.com using Mydish.com Login/password.

I hope this helps!

Mary Catherine Brady
Team Lead- Dish Internet Response Team

Sunday, Tuesday-Thursday 3:30pm-12:00am, Monday 11:30am-8:00pm (MST)

#3 OFFLINE   prabs24

prabs24

Mentor

• Topic Starter
  • Registered
  • 33 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 11:24 PM

Thanks a lot Mary! This is wonderful information. Awesome job to everyone in the DIRT team.

Sincerely
Prabs24

#4 OFFLINE   jaggudada

jaggudada

• Registered
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 11:32 PM

Hi,

I have Hindi Mega Pack and tried logging to Bigflix.com but it doesn't take mydish.com login info. Bigflix is looking for email address as the username where mydish.com username is an actual username we have created. Help.

Thx.

#5 OFFLINE   garys

garys

Hall Of Fame

• Registered
  • 3,154 posts

Posted 25 December 2012 - 07:05 AM

Hi,

I have Hindi Mega Pack and tried logging to Bigflix.com but it doesn't take mydish.com login info. Bigflix is looking for email address as the username where mydish.com username is an actual username we have created. Help.

Thx.

My login for mydish is an e-mail address. Maybe it's the one you have set to get info/billing.

spam firewall