Welcome to DBSTalk
Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
- Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
- Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
- Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
- Customize your profile page and make new friends
Posted 28 November 2012 - 11:48 AM
DECA with power supply
2 lines coming in (one for Receiver and one for Power Inserter)
DECA no power supply
Do I just need to switch the DECAs with each other or will I need spliters somewhere in my new configuration?
I have read everything I could find that was posted, but I am still confused.
Thanks in advance.
||...Ads Help To Support This Site...||
Posted 28 November 2012 - 12:18 PM
Posted 28 November 2012 - 12:28 PM
1. need to move the DECA with power from living room
2. come out of wall to spliter
3. connect DECA with power to router
4. connect DECA without power to HR 21
is that correct?
Edited by vbush, 28 November 2012 - 12:35 PM.
Posted 28 November 2012 - 12:36 PM
Posted 28 November 2012 - 12:38 PM