Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk. Our community covers all aspects of video delivery solutions including: Direct Broadcast Satellite (DBS), Cable Television, and Internet Protocol Television (IPTV). We also have forums to discuss popular television programs, home theater equipment, and internet streaming service providers. Members of our community include experts who can help you solve technical problems, industry professionals, company representatives, and novices who are here to learn.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
  • Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
  • Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
  • Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
  • Customize your profile page and make new friends

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

How do I get Dish to send a receiver return box?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   193234

• Registered
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 04:42 PM

Hi All, I am so frustrated right now. I cancelled my Dish service, because I had to go with a provider that offered Internet Service as well as Dish TV. The rep said that I would receive the box in a few days, never received it. Now it is december and I still haven't received it. I do not want to get charged for the darn thing because Dish can't get it's act together. I have made so many phone calls and online chats that I don't know what to do next. Any help?

...Ads Help To Support This SIte...

#2 OFFLINE   coldsteel

coldsteel

Hall Of Fame

• Registered
  • 1,984 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 05:03 PM

Get to 5 posts and IM a DIRT member.

Or this could be a drive-by....

Edited by coldsteel, 04 December 2012 - 08:26 AM.

DISH 625 dvr

The opinions posted on this site are my own and do not represent DISH Network's positions, strategies or opinions. Unless I decide to be bad or call out an idiot...

#3 OFFLINE   Stewart Vernon

Stewart Vernon

Excellent Adventurer

• Moderators
  • 19,527 posts
  • LocationKittrell, NC

Posted 03 December 2012 - 05:11 PM

You didn't say when you cancelled... How long ago was it that you cancelled Dish service?

-- I like to go fast (not really)

#4 OFFLINE   garys

garys

Hall Of Fame

• Registered
  • 3,164 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 05:13 PM

Call Dish back and state you never got the box. I have heard numerous times that the first box wasn't sent out. So many times.

#5 OFFLINE   MattG@DISH Network

MattG@DISH Network

Icon

• DISH Representative
  • 561 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 05:21 PM

Hi All, I am so frustrated right now. I cancelled my Dish service, because I had to go with a provider that offered Internet Service as well as Dish TV. The rep said that I would receive the box in a few days, never received it. Now it is december and I still haven't received it. I do not want to get charged for the darn thing because Dish can't get it's act together. I have made so many phone calls and online chats that I don't know what to do next. Any help?

It takes about a week to get there. I will send you a PM with my email address so you can send your information to me.

Matthew "Speedy" Gonzales
Social Media

Monday/Tuesday/Thursday/Friday 11a-10p MT.  Off: Weds/Sat/Sun.

spam firewall