Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk. Our community covers all aspects of video delivery solutions including: Direct Broadcast Satellite (DBS), Cable Television, and Internet Protocol Television (IPTV). We also have forums to discuss popular television programs, home theater equipment, and internet streaming service providers. Members of our community include experts who can help you solve technical problems, industry professionals, company representatives, and novices who are here to learn.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
  • Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
  • Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
  • Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
  • Customize your profile page and make new friends

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

L7.13 released for 622

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   4bama

4bama

Godfather

• Registered
  • 284 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 04:56 PM

Just noticed that sometimes in the last couple of days L7.13 is now on my 622...no info on what it does??
Dish 622 DVR, B'ham locals via Dish, Montgomery locals OTA, Winegard on 70' tower + CM7777 preamp

...Ads Help To Support This SIte...

#2 OFFLINE   Ray C@DISH Network

Ray C@DISH Network

Icon

• DISH Representative
  • 914 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 09:13 AM

I show the L7.13 software update for the VIP 622 receiver was released on October 25, 2012. I don't have a list of the fixes for the software update. Thanks.

Just noticed that sometimes in the last couple of days L7.13 is now on my 622...no info on what it does??

#3 OFFLINE   4bama

4bama

Godfather

• Topic Starter
  • Registered
  • 284 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 02:22 PM

Thanks Ray, the reason I noticed it was my setting for HDTV setup was changed from 1080I setting to 480P...

This caused a slight under scan of my OSG, the bottom (7th) entry only had 1/2 of the entry visible...changed it back to 1080I and OSG is back to normal..

I also did not see any other mention here on the forum for L7.13 being released...maybe I missed a thread somewhere...☺☺
Dish 622 DVR, B'ham locals via Dish, Montgomery locals OTA, Winegard on 70' tower + CM7777 preamp

Protected By... spam firewall...And...