Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk. Our community covers all aspects of video delivery solutions including: Direct Broadcast Satellite (DBS), Cable Television, and Internet Protocol Television (IPTV). We also have forums to discuss popular television programs, home theater equipment, and internet streaming service providers. Members of our community include experts who can help you solve technical problems, industry professionals, company representatives, and novices who are here to learn.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
  • Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
  • Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
  • Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
  • Customize your profile page and make new friends

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

L756 for 722K Over Night

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 ONLINE   Rduce

Rduce

Legend

• Registered
  • 316 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 12:18 PM

Turned on my set to find it the middle of a download of new software L756 any one know what it is for? Seems as though 755 was just a couple of weeks ago...

...Ads Help To Support This SIte...

#2 OFFLINE   Ray C@DISH Network

Ray C@DISH Network

Icon

• DISH Representative
  • 914 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 02:02 PM

There is only general information available about the update, no specific details. Thanks.

Turned on my set to find it the middle of a download of new software L756 any one know what it is for? Seems as though 755 was just a couple of weeks ago...

#3 ONLINE   Rduce

Rduce

Legend

• Topic Starter
  • Registered
  • 316 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 04:03 PM

There is only general information available about the update, no specific details. Thanks.

Well, what is the general info Ray...LOL

#4 OFFLINE   kcolg30

kcolg30

Godfather

• Registered
  • 255 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 01:04 AM

What does the L756 break on the 722k?

#5 ONLINE   Rduce

Rduce

Legend

• Topic Starter
  • Registered
  • 316 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 01:14 AM

What does the L756 break on the 722k?

So far I have not found that it has broken or fixed anything...

#6 OFFLINE   beandaddy

beandaddy

Mentor

• Registered
  • 30 posts

Posted 15 December 2012 - 02:25 PM

The past two days my program guide isn't updated. I pull the plug and that doesn't get it back, I managed to find a way to force it to update the guide.
I'm out of contract and considering ditching dish and going back to dtv. When I had it I didn't have 5% of the hw /sw issues with the hr20 as I do with the 722.

#7 OFFLINE   Jim5506

Jim5506

Hall Of Fame

• Registered
  • 3,482 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 04:33 PM

No problems here!
Tuners: Hopper 2000; Hopper w/Sling; 3 Joeys; Samsung SIR-T351; Accurian 6000;2 X HD TiVo; 2 X TiVo Series 2 Stand alone; Panasonic Showstopper 2000
Dish 1000.2 @ 110, 119, 129; dish 500 @ 61.5
Antennas - CM4228; RS U75-R; coathanger; Funke PSP.1922 (stillin the box); paperclip
Displays: Sony VPH D50Q with HD Fury HDMI input; Hitachi 57F59; Sony Bravia LCD;Sanyo 32" LCD; Panasonic 42" plasma
Sony 80GB PS3; Toshiba HD-DVD

Give me a Finco colinear array and I'll rule the world - HA-HA-HA-HA!

#8 OFFLINE   wafflejuice

wafflejuice

• Registered
  • 9 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 06:55 AM

I've been having a strange issue since L756. If I'm recording two shows at once with the 2 sat tuners where one program ends before the other, the tuner with the completed program won't release. In other words, the show on one tuner is no longer recording, but if you try and change the channel you get the warning pop-up that you're going to cancel a recording when there's no recording going on with that tuner (and no other recording is shown in progress in the DVR menu). I haven't tried to "cancel" the phantom recording because I don't know if it would affect the recording on the other sat tuner still in progress.

Also I had this weird issue where I set a recording for a program overnight and instead of the recording stopping at the end of the timer it continued and I had to manually stop it the next morning when I got up after several additional hours had been recorded. :confused:

Protected By... spam firewall...And...