Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of DBSTalk by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

No Youtube on 1 of 2 C31's

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   ebox4greg

ebox4greg

AllStar

• Registered
  • 66 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 02:52 PM

Read thru all the YOUTUBE search threads, but couldn't find this specific problems.

Have the HR34, and 2 C31's. internet is connected, and I can access PANDORA on all of the receivers.

I can NOT access youtube on ONE of the clients (the other C31 I can, and on the HR34 I can).

The client that I can access Youtube is connected to an older Sony tube TV with the 10-pin cable.

The client that i CAN NOT access Youtube is connected to a Vizio LCD connected with a HDMI cable.

The HR34 is connected via a HDMI cable too, of course, and it access youtube as well.

Question. Why can't i access Youtube on the client connected via HDMI? It says network error. If Internet wasn't connected, it wouldn't be accessing the weather channel and Pandora in the EXTRAS.

Thanks!

...Ads Help To Support This SIte...

spam firewall