Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk. Our community covers all aspects of video delivery solutions including: Direct Broadcast Satellite (DBS), Cable Television, and Internet Protocol Television (IPTV). We also have forums to discuss popular television programs, home theater equipment, and internet streaming service providers. Members of our community include experts who can help you solve technical problems, industry professionals, company representatives, and novices who are here to learn.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
  • Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
  • Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
  • Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
  • Customize your profile page and make new friends

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

How do you access your "Recent Activity" under your account on the website

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   Red Dog

Red Dog

Godfather

• Registered
  • 411 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 10:36 AM

DirecTV changed their website up for account holders. There used to be a Recent Activity tab for my account on the website, but now I no longer see it. Does anyone know how to access it now? I always used that confirm my programming changes/updates/deals when on the phone with a CSR.

...Ads Help To Support This SIte...

#2 OFFLINE   jcrandall

jcrandall

Godfather

• Registered
  • 360 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 10:51 AM

Click PAY NOW and look at the bottom, very hard to find.

#3 OFFLINE   Steve

Steve

Hall Of Fame

• DBSTalk Club
  • 22,537 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 11:32 AM

Click PAY NOW and look at the bottom, very hard to find.

Good find. Folks with auto-pay might never visit that page, so they'd never see it. They really should break it out into a menu item, IMHO.

Also, on the "My Settings" page, there's no "submit" button for changes you might make. Turns out it remembers your new selections when you leave the page, but not very intuitive. I'd really like confirmation that a change I made has been accepted. Just me, though.
/steve

#4 OFFLINE   Red Dog

Red Dog

Godfather

• Topic Starter
  • Registered
  • 411 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 01:42 PM

Thanks. I never would have found that.

Wow - who was the moron who came up with this website re-design?

Another company that apparently thinks newer or update means better (I'm also looking at you, Microsoft: Windows 8).

spam firewall