In cases like this there are two culprits:
1. The Joey is tuned to a LiL.
2. The Hopper has one of its PiP "windows" tuned to a LiL.
IF your Joey was definitely off, then I suspect pressing PiP on your Hopper would have revealed that you still had the Hopper tuned to a LiL even if you currently were watching USA.
Welcome to DBSTalk
Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
- Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
- Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
- Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
- Customize your profile page and make new friends
Guest Message by DevFuse
Hopper showing 5 tuners...
40 replies to this topic
Posted 06 January 2013 - 04:07 PM
-- Respect the S.H.I.E.L.D.