Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk. Our community covers all aspects of video delivery solutions including: Direct Broadcast Satellite (DBS), Cable Television, and Internet Protocol Television (IPTV). We also have forums to discuss popular television programs, home theater equipment, and internet streaming service providers. Members of our community include experts who can help you solve technical problems, industry professionals, company representatives, and novices who are here to learn.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
  • Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
  • Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
  • Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
  • Customize your profile page and make new friends

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Multiple HR34s on one account

• Please log in to reply
100 replies to this topic

#101 OFFLINE   gov

gov

Legend

• DBSTalk Club
  • 1,084 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 12:18 PM

Just speaking for myself here, but if I was boss of a company, and a customer highlighted an internal inconsistency in my organization where different departments are conflicting with each other and involving the public, that customer has done me a BIG favor. I would not condone any action against the customer that could be considered a reprisal, rather, that customer should be REWARDED for finding a problem in my organization that can have serious repercussions regarding customer satisfaction and maintaining and growing my customer base.

I recall a video store many years ago (Suncoast) and I was looking for a specific title that was not on display. The clerk checked the back room, and found the title I wanted. He also noticed it had an incorrect price tag on it BEFORE he brought it out to the counter. He certainly could have repriced it prior to bringing it out and I would never have known. He did not however, and charged me the marked price. I never forgot that, it was quite an example of business acumen on his part, and I shopped at Suncoast many times till they closed the chain.

...Ads Help To Support This SIte...

spam firewall