Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk. Our community covers all aspects of video delivery solutions including: Direct Broadcast Satellite (DBS), Cable Television, and Internet Protocol Television (IPTV). We also have forums to discuss popular television programs, home theater equipment, and internet streaming service providers. Members of our community include experts who can help you solve technical problems, industry professionals, company representatives, and novices who are here to learn.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
  • Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
  • Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
  • Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
  • Customize your profile page and make new friends

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Is there an H25 Forum?

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#21 OFFLINE   lipcrkr

lipcrkr

Legend

• Topic Starter
  • Registered
  • 276 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 01:59 AM

No green LED or anything? Sounds like you need a service call. Hopefully they can get to you pretty quick. Dont know how long the service takes, think it probably depends on your location. Id give them a call. Cant fix it if we cant get it to power on.

Dave, i am getting the Green light on the back of the power supply, but still no blue on the DirecTV box.

...Ads Help To Support This SIte...

#22 OFFLINE   lipcrkr

lipcrkr

Legend

• Topic Starter
  • Registered
  • 276 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 04:06 AM

Dave, it's still only about 2am here in LA (LOL), but when you wake up ( it says you're from ARK), please accept my gratitude for all your help and i'm a little embarrassed to say this but...............it was the power cord, it has 3 cords and the 2nd one wasn't connected. The one that plugs into my power strip which i didn't see because it was hidden behind my sub. The Sat box is fine now, watching John Carter with my A/V receiver in all it's glory. Now i have to figure out why my sound doesn't come out when i switch to my HDMI 1 and Optical from my PC...LOL.
Once again, thanks.

spam firewall