Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of DBSTalk by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

no NBA market area for zip code 41011

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   gocards1

gocards1

• Registered
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 06:49 AM

I live in NKY (41011), and I apparently am not in any NBA market area with Directv. Last year I received Indiana Pacers and Cleveland Cavaliers games, now neither. I get Cincinnati Reds and Columbus Blue Jackets games, but no regional NBA. Any insight is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

...Ads Help To Support This SIte...

#2 OFFLINE   la24philly

la24philly

Hall Of Fame

• Registered
  • 1,708 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 08:59 AM

I live in NKY (41011), and I apparently am not in any NBA market area with Directv. Last year I received Indiana Pacers and Cleveland Cavaliers games, now neither. I get Cincinnati Reds and Columbus Blue Jackets games, but no regional NBA. Any insight is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

I typed it in the local sports network says you get reds and blue jackets, no nba team.

I'm not sure why you got the cavs or pacers, you can call them to ask.

but apparently if you get NBA league pass you won't be blacked out of any games.

Directv Premier Sport Packages  NFL ST, MLB EI, NHL CI, NBA LP,

Comcast Triple Play TV ( cheapest tv package for CSN Philly and TCN)

#3 OFFLINE   coolman302003

coolman302003

Cool Man

• DBSTalk Club
  • 995 posts
  • LocationSoutheast

Posted 13 January 2013 - 02:19 PM

You are not the only one, it has been happening in other areas as well. See this thread: http://www.dbstalk.c...ad.php?t=210222

List of networks with HD VOD content available on DirecTV

5-LNB SlimLine w/SWM16 | HR44-700 w/AM-21N | HR24-200 | H25-100 | H25-100 | C41-500

#4 OFFLINE   gocards1

gocards1

• Topic Starter
  • Registered
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 10:18 PM

Thanks for the info. I'm not a big NBA fan, just more curious than anything else.

spam firewall