Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk. Our community covers all aspects of video delivery solutions including: Direct Broadcast Satellite (DBS), Cable Television, and Internet Protocol Television (IPTV). We also have forums to discuss popular television programs, home theater equipment, and internet streaming service providers. Members of our community include experts who can help you solve technical problems, industry professionals, company representatives, and novices who are here to learn.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
  • Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
  • Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
  • Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
  • Customize your profile page and make new friends

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Epix to Directv?

• Please log in to reply
422 replies to this topic

#421 OFFLINE   donalddickerson2005

donalddickerson2005

Legend

• Registered
  • 230 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 09:32 AM

direcTV should add Epix to the HD Extra Pack and stop people from adding it for free then canceling it then add it back on for free, and move that package to $15

Nooooooooo I like getting it free every 3 months, I go in cancel and then re subscribed. I do not want to pay please don't give them any ideas like that.

...Ads Help To Support This SIte...

#422 OFFLINE   raott

raott

Hall Of Fame

• Registered
  • 2,122 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 12:37 PM

If ordered with the remote on a DVR(standard or HD): up to 48 hours(24 hours plus the number of hours until the next 6:00am local time)

If ordered with the remote on a non-DVR(standard or HD): 37-62 hours(37 hours plus the number of hours until the next 7:00pm local time)

If ordered via website, mobile app, text message, or automated phone system: titles will expire in 24, 48, or 72 hours(you are given the start/end time for the rental)

The rental time period is based on agreements made between D* and various film studios.

Last part may be outdated but...

If ordered from on demand: rental is from 24 hours from the time you begin watching it(deletes itself and no charges apply if the rental is never started)

I rest my case on being a complicated mess.
SONY KDS-55A3000 and a couple of Vizios; SWM16; HR34 NR; HR22 NR; HR20-700 NR; H23-600 NR; R22 NR

#423 OFFLINE   lacubs

lacubs

Godfather

• Registered
  • 511 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 12:50 PM

Nooooooooo I like getting it free every 3 months, I go in cancel and then re subscribed. I do not want to pay please don't give them any ideas like that.

play nice, and i will do what ever it take to get Epix right now

spam firewall