Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk. Our community covers all aspects of video delivery solutions including: Direct Broadcast Satellite (DBS), Cable Television, and Internet Protocol Television (IPTV). We also have forums to discuss popular television programs, home theater equipment, and internet streaming service providers. Members of our community include experts who can help you solve technical problems, industry professionals, company representatives, and novices who are here to learn.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
  • Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
  • Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
  • Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
  • Customize your profile page and make new friends

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

HR24-500 Quicktune icons

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   carillon

carillon

Legend

• Registered
  • 154 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 09:17 AM

I have a question about channel icons not showing up in my Quicktune. 3 weeks ago I moved this receiver from my family room to bedroom. The installer accidentally deactivated it for some reason. He reactivated it and also did a complete system reset.

Once everything was back operational I started settings my prefs up and noticed there were no icons in my Quicktune. I figured no big deal since the unit was just completely reset.

It's now been 3 weeks and still no icons... anything I can do to refresh Quicktune so the icons show up?

Thanks
SlimLine-5 SWM-8-LNB Dish (HD Service / WHDVR)
HR34-700 Genie / Sharp 52LE700UN HDTV / HDMI / Networked - DECA
C31 Genie RVU Client / Dynex HDTV / HDMI / Networked - DECA
HR24-500 / Panasonic TC-P54S2 / HDMI / Networked - DECA
H24-700 / Toshiba SDTV / Networked - DECA

...Ads Help To Support This SIte...

#2 OFFLINE   jimmie57

jimmie57

Hall Of Fame

• Registered
  • 3,513 posts
  • LocationTexas City, TX

Posted 21 January 2013 - 09:27 AM

When you call up Quicktune you have the option of adding that channel that you are on at the time and placing it where you want it.

Have you done that to some channels ?

DirecTV customer since 1996 - Current :Slimline 3 SWM,   HR24-100 HDMI to 32" Sharp LED,
HR24-100 Component cables to 46" Samsung LCD & Optical Cable to Yamaha AVR, H21-200 HDMI to Yamaha AVR & HDMI to 52" Mitsubishi LCD

#3 OFFLINE   Drucifer

Drucifer

Hall Of Fame

• Registered
  • 7,948 posts
  • LocationNY Hudson Valley

Posted 23 January 2013 - 06:52 PM

I have a question about channel icons not showing up in my Quicktune. 3 weeks ago I moved this receiver from my family room to bedroom. The installer accidentally deactivated it for some reason. He reactivated it and also did a complete system reset.

Once everything was back operational I started settings my prefs up and noticed there were no icons in my Quicktune. I figured no big deal since the unit was just completely reset.

It's now been 3 weeks and still no icons... anything I can do to refresh Quicktune so the icons show up?

Thanks

I believe the Quicktune Icons are part of a separate download. Have no idea how that can be forced.

DREW

Do it Right, Do it Once
LR: HR34-7, Den: HR24-1, MB: HR24-5, Bsm: HR21-2, Kit: H25-5
PrimeStar '95, DirecTV  '00

#4 OFFLINE   carillon

carillon

Legend

• Topic Starter
  • Registered
  • 154 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 07:24 PM

Yes, I've tried re-adding the channels to Quicktune and still no joy. Hopefully it'll get sorted out when I pull down the CE on Friday. Thanks for the replies...
SlimLine-5 SWM-8-LNB Dish (HD Service / WHDVR)
HR34-700 Genie / Sharp 52LE700UN HDTV / HDMI / Networked - DECA
C31 Genie RVU Client / Dynex HDTV / HDMI / Networked - DECA
HR24-500 / Panasonic TC-P54S2 / HDMI / Networked - DECA
H24-700 / Toshiba SDTV / Networked - DECA

Protected By... spam firewall...And...