Welcome to DBSTalk
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members.
Bug Report: System Crash
Posted 28 January 2004 - 12:05 AM
Flash version F051
SW version L145HECD-N
System becomes unstable and crashes in 2 situations:
1) if a OTA digital program is recording from the background timer and you try to go to one of the OTA digital channels to view by direct channel entry (even the one that is recording). I get a blank black screen or grey screen. The system seems to become unstable after that point and within 5-20 minutes crashes. If this is a system limitation them I would think the conflict screen would come directing you the the station being recorded or stopping the recording.
2) If 2 Satellite channels are being recorded and you try to goto to one of the digiatl OTA channels to view a live program you get the same thing as stated in #1 above.
I do not have any analog channels loaded in on OTA so I do not know if the same thing will happen with analog channels.
Posted 28 January 2004 - 07:09 PM
I think #1 may be a real reported bug as Mark describbed. Trying to view a second channel while the only tuner is tuned to the recording channel would exceed the tuner compliment of one tuner for OTA. Tuning to watch the channel live while background recording, I think should be OK but it doesn't work as it reboots my 921 as well.
Posted 28 January 2004 - 08:11 PM