Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk. Our community covers all aspects of video delivery solutions including: Direct Broadcast Satellite (DBS), Cable Television, and Internet Protocol Television (IPTV). We also have forums to discuss popular television programs, home theater equipment, and internet streaming service providers. Members of our community include experts who can help you solve technical problems, industry professionals, company representatives, and novices who are here to learn.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
  • Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
  • Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
  • Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
  • Customize your profile page and make new friends

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

Wrestling Hangout Thread

• Please log in to reply
114 replies to this topic

#101 OFFLINE   HinterXGames

HinterXGames

Godfather

• Topic Starter
  • Registered
  • 313 posts

Posted 01 February 2014 - 11:54 AM

I'm really looking forward to the Hall of Fame this year. If anything, for Warriors speech alone. Very appropriate if the rumors prove true also and it will be Hogan inducting him. Their WM VI match is still legendary.

...Ads Help To Support This SIte...

#102 OFFLINE   HinterXGames

HinterXGames

Godfather

• Topic Starter
  • Registered
  • 313 posts

Posted 17 February 2014 - 01:04 PM

HOF 2014 Update:

--

Ultimate Warrior

Jake "The Snake" Roberts

Lita

--

ALso the HOF will be avaible on WWE Network, woot woot. Other side note, when, exactly will the Undertaker build up beging. Only a month and half left till the Big Dance!!!!

Edited by HinterXGames, 17 February 2014 - 01:09 PM.

#103 OFFLINE   sigma1914

sigma1914

Hall Of Fame

• DBSTalk Club
  • 13,913 posts
  • LocationAllen, TX

Posted 17 February 2014 - 02:39 PM

Taker returning the night after EC.

If you stop responding to them or put them on ignore, then eventually they'll go away.

#104 OFFLINE   philtec

philtec

Cool Member

• Registered
  • 47 posts
  • LocationPhila PA

Posted 17 February 2014 - 02:47 PM

Scott Hall 'thinks' he might get in

#105 OFFLINE   HinterXGames

HinterXGames

Godfather

• Topic Starter
  • Registered
  • 313 posts

Posted 17 February 2014 - 04:35 PM

Taker returning the night after EC.

Ah. Sadly, i think they will follow through with Taker/Lesnar, which makes me a little sad on the inside. Still should be an okay match though. I seriously think this is Takers last though. His body just can't take it anymore. As to Scott Hall, i'm not sure WWE would induct him as a singles, perhaps with the NWO as a whole though.

--

And while all indicators right now are Sting has signed a legends deal, or extremely close to doing so, i'm waiting for that shoe to drop.

--

Am also the only one that wants to see EC for the Wyatts vs The Shield, moreso than the EC itself? 

Edited by HinterXGames, 17 February 2014 - 04:36 PM.

#106 OFFLINE   philtec

philtec

Cool Member

• Registered
  • 47 posts
  • LocationPhila PA

Posted 19 February 2014 - 05:56 AM

MemphiSport has confirmed pro wrestler Nelson Frazier, Jr. (aka Mabel, Viscera and Big Daddy V) died Tuesday after suffering a fatal heart attack. He was 42.

A Memphis native, Frazier was best known for his time in WWE where he was a former Hardcore and Tag Team champion as well as the winner of the 1995 King of the Ring. 

#107 OFFLINE   HinterXGames

HinterXGames

Godfather

• Topic Starter
  • Registered
  • 313 posts

Posted 21 February 2014 - 10:41 AM

:nono2: May he rest in peace. Thanks for reporting it Philtec :)

#108 OFFLINE   HinterXGames

HinterXGames

Godfather

• Topic Starter
  • Registered
  • 313 posts

Posted 21 February 2014 - 03:15 PM

http://www.wwe.com/#ep_thumbs_map_1 - It's official, Hogan will be the host of WM 30. Announced on WWE's website.

#109 OFFLINE   HinterXGames

HinterXGames

Godfather

• Topic Starter
  • Registered
  • 313 posts

Posted 21 March 2014 - 11:04 AM

So, with a few weeks gone by, was wondering thoughts on WWE Network. While their actual original/live programming is still a little thin/raw, I will say, i'm quite happy with their on demand selection/library. The 9.99 alone is worth it for me, just for that. I was also very impressed with their picture quality. TV grade. Thoughts from anyone else?

--

Side note, I started to watch Halloween Havoc 96 the other night (First match Ricky Morton and Wilfefire Tommy Rich (apparently Robert Gipson was 'out' with injury, so no true Rock n Roll Express) vs the Midnight Express. I also giggled at how far special effects have come since then. xD

--

<--- Was a huge Rock n Roll express fan back in the day.

Edited by HinterXGames, 21 March 2014 - 11:04 AM.

#110 OFFLINE   HinterXGames

HinterXGames

Godfather

• Topic Starter
  • Registered
  • 313 posts

Posted 21 March 2014 - 11:35 AM

Updated Hall of Fame for 2014:

--

Ultimate Warrior

Jake "The Snake" Roberts

Lita

Paul Bearer/Percy Pringle

Carlos Colon

Mr. T (Celebrity Ring addtion, long overdue imo considering his history in the genisis of the non-territorial WWE)

--

I'm actually curious to see if Taker will actually be the one to induct Bearer. Taker is quite adamant about not breaking his character. If this is the case, then I would expect Kane to do the induction

Edited by HinterXGames, 21 March 2014 - 11:44 AM.

#111 OFFLINE   wolvesjohnblack

wolvesjohnblack

Cool Member

• Registered
  • 42 posts

Posted 21 March 2014 - 05:22 PM

Taker broke character when Flair retired but that was after Raw went off the air.So I don't know if he will do it or not.I love the wwe network so far but I expect a crap load of relality shows to show up eventually.I like NXT and live main event.Haven't really jumped into old ppv's seen most of the ones I want to.I absolutely dread mid 80's-early 90's wwf.I have watched the 70's MSG and lots of World Class but they need some NWA tv.

#112 OFFLINE   HinterXGames

HinterXGames

Godfather

• Topic Starter
  • Registered
  • 313 posts

Posted 25 March 2014 - 10:04 AM

Scott Hall 'thinks' he might get in

Guess Scott Hall's thinking was right! Razor announced last night on Monday Night Raw  :rolling:

#113 OFFLINE   philtec

philtec

Cool Member

• Registered
  • 47 posts
  • LocationPhila PA

Posted 02 April 2014 - 04:13 PM

New article about Daniel Bryan at RollingStone mags site:

http://www.rollingst...aign=newsletter

#114 OFFLINE   philtec

philtec

Cool Member

• Registered
  • 47 posts
  • LocationPhila PA

Posted 09 April 2014 - 04:57 AM

Warrior DEAD:

http://www.reuters.c...EA380CC20140409

#115 OFFLINE   dish556

dish556

AllStar

• Registered
  • 59 posts

Posted 29 April 2014 - 02:37 PM

it very easy Dish and Directv don't offer WWE PPV ever again why because you can't half heartly have it both ways. take you ball and stay away and A&TT too if your not going to offer WWE PPV though out the year then why even show Wrestlemania! 

this my views you don't have to like them but respect them because as a customer we do have rights!!

spam firewall