Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk. Our community covers all aspects of video delivery solutions including: Direct Broadcast Satellite (DBS), Cable Television, and Internet Protocol Television (IPTV). We also have forums to discuss popular television programs, home theater equipment, and internet streaming service providers. Members of our community include experts who can help you solve technical problems, industry professionals, company representatives, and novices who are here to learn.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
  • Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
  • Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
  • Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
  • Customize your profile page and make new friends

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

International Cricket 2013-14

• Please log in to reply
295 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   satexplorer

satexplorer

Godfather

• Registered
  • 513 posts
  • LocationDock X

Posted 03 February 2013 - 01:22 PM

International Cricket 2013-14

Edited by satexplorer, 27 March 2014 - 02:11 PM.

#2 OFFLINE   donalddickerson2005

donalddickerson2005

Legend

• Registered
  • 230 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 05:00 PM

What is the price for this years cricket ticket.
Just wanting to know if there are any good deals also.

#3 OFFLINE   satroy

satroy

Icon

• Registered
  • 643 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 08:52 PM

satexplorer
NZ tour of Eng and Aus tour of Eng will be shown by willow as they updated their web site

#4 OFFLINE   rajmarie

rajmarie

Cool Member

• Registered
  • 73 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 06:31 PM

satexplorer
NZ tour of Eng and Aus tour of Eng will be shown by willow as they updated their web site

Satroy, in the other cricket thread you mentioned that no one is showing nz eng series?

Maybe satexplorer needs to close the other thread to avoid confusion.

#5 OFFLINE   gireeshbhat

gireeshbhat

AllStar

• Registered
  • 64 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 08:10 PM

Guys,
The update on www.willow.tv is for NZ tour OF Eng which is to be held in May in England. This is not the same as Eng tour of NZ which is going on now in NZ.

#6 OFFLINE   satroy

satroy

Icon

• Registered
  • 643 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 08:54 PM

Satroy, in the other cricket thread you mentioned that no one is showing nz eng series?

Maybe satexplorer needs to close the other thread to avoid confusion.

you might be confused. In the other thread I said Eng tour of NZ is not shown in usa. This thread talks about NZ tour og Eng this summar which will be covered by willow

#7 OFFLINE   rajmarie

rajmarie

Cool Member

• Registered
  • 73 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 11:22 AM

you might be confused. In the other thread I said Eng tour of NZ is not shown in usa. This thread talks about NZ tour og Eng this summar which will be covered by willow

Yes you are right I got confused.

#8 OFFLINE   satroy

satroy

Icon

• Registered
  • 643 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 06:55 PM

SatExplorer,
I know TV Asia is showing CCL 2013,but deferred same day live. Who is showing real live broadcast?

#9 OFFLINE   satroy

satroy

Icon

• Registered
  • 643 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 06:54 AM

three tours or games are not going to be shown in USA. Will there be any change?

Provident T20 from England
West Indies tour of NZ
India tour of NZ

Also what about big bash, carribean T20 etc

#10 OFFLINE   Pagali

Pagali

AllStar

• Registered
  • 65 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 11:43 AM

Has anybody signed up for the IPL PPV on Dish yet? I've searched their website, could find no listing. I seem to remember I did it online last year...

#11 OFFLINE   Pagali

Pagali

AllStar

• Registered
  • 65 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 11:19 AM

What's happening? I see the US entry in the IPL listing (first post) has been removed! Is Dish no longer carrying the IPL PPV?

C'mon guys, need info here! :D

#12 OFFLINE   saisport

saisport

Godfather

• Registered
  • 325 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 04:57 PM

at this moment IPL has been listed on Willow Plus (Neo Cricket) Ch.713 on Dish Network. Dont know about HD yet???

#13 OFFLINE   satroy

satroy

Icon

• Registered
  • 643 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 06:55 PM

at this moment IPL has been listed on Willow Plus (Neo Cricket) Ch.713 on Dish Network. Dont know about HD yet???

where do you see that IPL has been listed on Willow Plus (Neo Cricket)?

#14 OFFLINE   saisport

saisport

Godfather

• Registered
  • 325 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 06:57 PM

where do you see that IPL has been listed on Willow Plus (Neo Cricket)?

Willow Plus Schedule

#15 OFFLINE   saisport

saisport

Godfather

• Registered
  • 325 posts

Posted 30 March 2013 - 12:23 PM

Now IPL 6 has been listed on Willow Cricket as well
Willow Schedule

#16 OFFLINE   satroy

satroy

Icon

• Registered
  • 643 posts

Posted 31 March 2013 - 07:45 PM

Who has the right this year of games in Sri-Lanka? I see nothing is mentioned here who is going to show games from Sri-Lanka in USA? It wad Ten cricket so far.

#17 OFFLINE   rwmair

rwmair

Godfather

• Registered
  • 338 posts

Posted 31 March 2013 - 10:18 PM

So what is going on with WillowPlus/NeoCricket?

The original Neo Cricket USA website still exists (with IPL 2012 listings), but its no longer linkable from the main Neo Prime/Neo Sports India website. The USA schedule page (which was still active, if blank) until a few weeks ago, has now gone.

On the hand, there is no mention of the channel on Willow's website. Dish's cricket page still lists Neo Cricket (with the original text about live coverage of all matches from India that only applied for a few months after Neo was launched.)

Aside from the automated TV listings pages (linked to above), I can't find any mention of WillowPlus on the internet anywhere.

Does the channel now feature the Willow logo at all times, and carry the same advertising/self-promos as seen on the original Willow channel? If it truly evolves to this, I guess its a good thing as Willow has too many live-matches clashes in Nov-Feb.

Any chance it might appear on DirecTV? :-)

#18 OFFLINE   dilchahtahai

dilchahtahai

Legend

• Registered
  • 179 posts

Posted 31 March 2013 - 10:19 PM

Even when I do All Channels , NEO Cricket does not show up. Any idea why? Are they really not going to show IPL in HD as PPV? That is a shocker.

#19 OFFLINE   ysvsr1

ysvsr1

• Registered
  • 4 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 10:32 AM

hi everyone, I am new to this forum. Is there any update on Directv showing IPL matches on willow cricket channel? I have not seen any update on program guide.

#20 OFFLINE   saisport

saisport

Godfather

• Registered
  • 325 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 10:43 AM

So what is going on with WillowPlus/NeoCricket?

The original Neo Cricket USA website still exists (with IPL 2012 listings), but its no longer linkable from the main Neo Prime/Neo Sports India website. The USA schedule page (which was still active, if blank) until a few weeks ago, has now gone.

On the hand, there is no mention of the channel on Willow's website. Dish's cricket page still lists Neo Cricket (with the original text about live coverage of all matches from India that only applied for a few months after Neo was launched.)

Aside from the automated TV listings pages (linked to above), I can't find any mention of WillowPlus on the internet anywhere.

Does the channel now feature the Willow logo at all times, and carry the same advertising/self-promos as seen on the original Willow channel? If it truly evolves to this, I guess its a good thing as Willow has too many live-matches clashes in Nov-Feb.

Any chance it might appear on DirecTV? :-)

No Neocricket does not have any logos on during the live telecast although they have whiteout logo during old telecast plus have all the commercial from willow. There is no mention anywhere about willow plus but when u check their schedule( check link in my earlier post) it does says on top willow plus

spam firewall