Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk. Our community covers all aspects of video delivery solutions including: Direct Broadcast Satellite (DBS), Cable Television, and Internet Protocol Television (IPTV). We also have forums to discuss popular television programs, home theater equipment, and internet streaming service providers. Members of our community include experts who can help you solve technical problems, industry professionals, company representatives, and novices who are here to learn.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
  • Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
  • Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
  • Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
  • Customize your profile page and make new friends

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

International Cricket 2013-14

• Please log in to reply
295 replies to this topic

#141 OFFLINE   satroy

satroy

Icon

• Registered
  • 643 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 05:28 PM

NEW: India will tour Zimbabwe July-August 2013 and the tour dates (unofficial) Australia tour of India October-November 2013 are on page 1.

As I predicted. ESPN3 will only get those rights for the USA, Puerto Rico & Guam. TEN Cricket currently has a carriage dispute with Dish. Not just that, sources close to a rival broadcaster in India are reporting that the IPL betting scandal could impact both IPL worldwide broadcasters including Willow Cricket and TEN Cricket.

SatExplorer,

ESPN has not decided yet, they are thinking. So we can not say for sure. Most probably they will not not get because there is no revenue.

...Ads Help To Support This Site...

#142 OFFLINE   satroy

satroy

Icon

• Registered
  • 643 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 05:54 AM

any info about telecast of India - SL - WI tri-nation ODI series in USA? Ten cricket was supposed to cover, but no longer ten cricket in USA. So who is going to cover it in USA? Most probably no one will cover unless espn3 does.

Willow is showing India Zim tour. Who does want to see Zim game? people rather will be interested to see the tri-nation ODI series from WI.

#143 OFFLINE   satroy

satroy

Icon

• Registered
  • 643 posts

Posted 16 June 2013 - 05:59 PM

Is there any chance that Dish or DirecTv will get Sky Sports?

#144 OFFLINE   satroy

satroy

Icon

• Registered
  • 643 posts

Posted 16 June 2013 - 07:18 PM

I have unsubscribed dish network cricket pack and settled with only willow cricket. But they are still selling cricket pack. I no longer can see the ten cricket channel, can anyone tell me if the channel still exist (although showing only willow cricket logo)? I am hoping ten cricket might be back, but how do I know?

#145 OFFLINE   bharath_das

bharath_das

Mentor

• Registered
  • 53 posts

Posted 19 June 2013 - 04:34 PM

Today Apple TV added Watch ESPN apps on their lineup. Good move by apple. Now we can watch ESPN3 without iPad or system.

#146 OFFLINE   satroy

satroy

Icon

• Registered
  • 643 posts

Posted 19 June 2013 - 07:02 PM

Today Apple TV added Watch ESPN apps on their lineup. Good move by apple. Now we can watch ESPN3 without iPad or system.

I have apple tv, but don't see ESPN3

#147 OFFLINE   bharath_das

bharath_das

Mentor

• Registered
  • 53 posts

Posted 19 June 2013 - 09:00 PM

I have apple tv, but don't see ESPN3

Go settings and update the software manually. Today apple added 5 new apps including watch ESPN and HBO Go.

Go to settings -- General -- update software

#148 OFFLINE   satroy

satroy

Icon

• Registered
  • 643 posts

Posted 21 June 2013 - 06:48 AM

SatExplorer,

The Zee TV USA is advertising WI tri series to be live on ten cricket. So do you think Dish/DirecTv trying to get ten cricket feed back?

#149 OFFLINE   satroy

satroy

Icon

• Registered
  • 643 posts

Posted 21 June 2013 - 11:29 AM

Willow cricket is showing Eng domestic 40 overs tournament live. But the sound sucks.

#150 OFFLINE   satexplorer

satexplorer

Superstar

• Topic Starter
  • Registered
  • 520 posts
  • LocationDock X

Posted 21 June 2013 - 10:39 PM

SatExplorer,

The Zee TV USA is advertising WI tri series to be live on ten cricket. So do you think Dish/DirecTv trying to get ten cricket feed back?

I saw that on Zee TV and checked out their website. Surveying million of cricket fans in order to show us the Tri-Series? Smart marketing move. The last six months there have been no ads from TEN Cricket. With that kind of no money and big broadcast deals with Pakistan and Sri Lanka may have lead to a carriage dispute. The team at Dish that brought TEN Cricket are no longer there. I have no clue, if there are negoiations of getting the TEN Cricket back. DirecTV getting TEN Cricket is a long shot.

TEN Cricket resurface in America?

Could we see the Tri-series on Zee TV, Zee Cinema or Zing? (August 2005 Zee TV did show Afro-Asia Cup with ads)

End up on ESPN3?

End up on the monopoly machine Willow.

#151 OFFLINE   satroy

satroy

Icon

• Registered
  • 643 posts

Posted 22 June 2013 - 04:47 AM

I saw that on Zee TV and checked out their website. Surveying million of cricket fans in order to show us the Tri-Series? Smart marketing move. The last six months there have been no ads from TEN Cricket. With that kind of no money and big broadcast deals with Pakistan and Sri Lanka may have lead to a carriage dispute. The team at Dish that brought TEN Cricket are no longer there. I have no clue, if there are negoiations of getting the TEN Cricket back. DirecTV getting TEN Cricket is a long shot.

TEN Cricket resurface in America?

Could we see the Tri-series on Zee TV, Zee Cinema or Zing? (August 2005 Zee TV did show Afro-Asia Cup with ads)

End up on ESPN3?

End up on the monopoly machine Willow.

Please provide the surveying URLso that I can vote

#152 OFFLINE   shane22088

shane22088

• Registered
  • 28 posts

Posted 22 June 2013 - 07:41 AM

The tri series in the Caribbean is showing on Espn3 espn has just update there watch espn app

#153 OFFLINE   shane22088

shane22088

• Registered
  • 28 posts

Posted 22 June 2013 - 07:45 AM

India vs zim and South Africa vs Sri Lanka is on espn 3

#154 OFFLINE   bharath_das

bharath_das

Mentor

• Registered
  • 53 posts

Posted 22 June 2013 - 07:49 AM

Yes, I checked. Thanks for sharing. It is great news.

#155 OFFLINE   satroy

satroy

Icon

• Registered
  • 643 posts

Posted 22 June 2013 - 07:50 AM

India vs zim and South Africa vs Sri Lanka is on espn 3ough I am

is espn3 showing pakistan tour of WI? I am more interested to watch Pakistan games than Sri Lanka although Iinally from India am orig

#156 OFFLINE   negma

negma

Cool Member

• Registered
  • 42 posts

Posted 22 June 2013 - 07:51 AM

Espn3 is good news and not...it is good we have coverage..but for some, espn3 is only possible if they have subscription to cable. There is no more a convenience of one service provider for all matches (with the exception of ICC events). Espn3 should do something about covering it on tv. We cannot go back to days when dish would make every series a PPV.

#157 OFFLINE   satroy

satroy

Icon

• Registered
  • 643 posts

Posted 22 June 2013 - 07:51 AM

Yes, I checked. Thanks for sharing. It is great news.

where did you check?

#158 OFFLINE   satroy

satroy

Icon

• Registered
  • 643 posts

Posted 22 June 2013 - 07:58 AM

willow tv is also showing India vs Zim. Are espn3 showing also test matches or only ODIs?

#159 OFFLINE   bharath_das

bharath_das

Mentor

• Registered
  • 53 posts

Posted 22 June 2013 - 08:02 AM

where did you check?

Go to Watch ESPN apps and select cricket under sports and then check upcoming..

#160 OFFLINE   satexplorer

satexplorer

Superstar

• Topic Starter
  • Registered
  • 520 posts
  • LocationDock X

Posted 22 June 2013 - 04:39 PM

I'm not surprise that West Indies cricket goes to ESPN3. The jaw drops on TEN Cricket coverage is going to ESPN3!

Protected By... spam firewall...And...