Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk. Our community covers all aspects of video delivery solutions including: Direct Broadcast Satellite (DBS), Cable Television, and Internet Protocol Television (IPTV). We also have forums to discuss popular television programs, home theater equipment, and internet streaming service providers. Members of our community include experts who can help you solve technical problems, industry professionals, company representatives, and novices who are here to learn.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
  • Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
  • Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
  • Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
  • Customize your profile page and make new friends

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

MLB EI best prices

• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

#41 OFFLINE   dtv757

dtv757

Icon

• Registered
  • 757 posts
  • Location757

Posted 22 March 2013 - 08:47 AM

I called in after seeing the Sunday ticket and EI free for new customers and was given both packages for free as well as a 20 discount for 12 months....I have been with DTV since 97 with the premier package. I typically do not look for discounts but I do like a free sports package now and then

i need to call again i have been with D* since 00. the rep i just spoke to didn't really offer any promos i was disappointed.

DIRECTV customer since SEPT 2000 (1) Genie (2) Genie Mini's (1) HR22-100 (1) HR23-700 all networked, total 10 live tunners!!-------------
SAYING NO TO CABLE .. PRICELESS
There’s good TV there’s better TV and than there’s DIRECTV (the undisputed sports & HD leader in TV)
NOTE: my comments are my own personal options and in no way shape or form represent my employer

...Ads Help To Support This SIte...

#42 OFFLINE   REDSKINSFAN47

REDSKINSFAN47

Legend

• Registered
  • 202 posts
  • LocationWoodbine,MD

Posted 25 March 2013 - 10:06 AM

if you add the baseball package,why do also have to add the sports pack to get those other games,doesn't extra innings have all games.
hr20,hdmi to living room,componant mirred to office,h20kit hdmi,bedroom mine r15,bedroom daughters h20,other d10,slimline dish mounted on back of house,18 in.round (spare),on 3ft pipe in ground watered by dog daily.ota on roof.

#43 OFFLINE   joshjr

joshjr

Hall Of Fame

• DBSTalk Club
  • 4,353 posts
  • LocationNE Oklahoma

Posted 25 March 2013 - 10:21 AM

if you add the baseball package,why do also have to add the sports pack to get those other games,doesn't extra innings have all games.

All out of market games. You need the Sports Pack to get the other games that are considered In Market.
Directv & Sunday Ticket Sub Since 8/19/2008
HR24-200 Leased, HR24-200 Owned, R22-200 Owned, HR22-100 Owned, HR22-100 Owned, HR34-700 Leased. 5 LNB Setup W/SWM 16 Switch
Sony KDL-46HX800

#44 OFFLINE   REDSKINSFAN47

REDSKINSFAN47

Legend

• Registered
  • 202 posts
  • LocationWoodbine,MD

Posted 25 March 2013 - 05:14 PM

All out of market games. You need the Sports Pack to get the other games that are considered In Market.

in my market it must be different,because i get the os and nats on masn with no sports pack i have ultimate and with extra innings i get most other games,i guess maybe it verys by market,hopefully i wont have to get the sports pack to keep the os and nats on masn,there games are also in the 700s.
hr20,hdmi to living room,componant mirred to office,h20kit hdmi,bedroom mine r15,bedroom daughters h20,other d10,slimline dish mounted on back of house,18 in.round (spare),on 3ft pipe in ground watered by dog daily.ota on roof.

#45 OFFLINE   REDSKINSFAN47

REDSKINSFAN47

Legend

• Registered
  • 202 posts
  • LocationWoodbine,MD

Posted 25 March 2013 - 05:25 PM

i called for any discounts on extra innings,i got $10.00 a month on the ei payments,and free hd for 6mo.i'll keep it another year.

Protected By... spam firewall...And...