Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk. Our community covers all aspects of video delivery solutions including: Direct Broadcast Satellite (DBS), Cable Television, and Internet Protocol Television (IPTV). We also have forums to discuss popular television programs, home theater equipment, and internet streaming service providers. Members of our community include experts who can help you solve technical problems, industry professionals, company representatives, and novices who are here to learn.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
  • Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
  • Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
  • Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
  • Customize your profile page and make new friends

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Play list has disappeared

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   Ancient1

Ancient1

Mentor

• Registered
  • 39 posts

Posted 16 February 2013 - 12:58 PM

On my HR24, the last update received was Ox62c, on 12/5/2012. However, on 2/13/2013, the play list of recordings has suddenly vanished, with the message showing that nothing is recorded. However, the "To Do" list shows all the shows we want to record - but they apparently aren't recording! Since I haven't received the new update yet, why would the play list suddenly just go away?
Bedroom: HR23-700 feeding Integra DTR-6.8 via HDMI, into 42" Toshiba REGZA 42RV53OU LCD.
Theater: HR22-100 into Anthem Statement D2 via HDMI, into Aragon 8008X3 amps, then into JVC DLA-RS2U projector.
Living Room: HR24-200 feeding Yamaha RX-A3000 via HDMI, into 55" Toshiba 55UL605U LCD.

DirecTV user since 2000.

...Ads Help To Support This SIte...

#2 OFFLINE   Davenlr

Davenlr

Geek til I die

• Registered
  • 9,087 posts

Posted 16 February 2013 - 01:13 PM

Have you rebooted the DVR?

Tivo Premier XL4, Tivo Premier, Tivo HD whole home on Xfinity HD, DirecTv Whole Home with 39" high gain KaKu dish, Roku3,SageTv 8 TB Win8 Server -> DVDO Edge-> Denon AVR, Klipsch KB15's/Panasonic 55ST60 plasma"

#3 OFFLINE   Ancient1

Ancient1

Mentor

• Topic Starter
  • Registered
  • 39 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 05:23 PM

Right after I posted this thread, it dawned on me that I should reboot. I did a RBR, and sure enough, the playlist came back. I had originally thought there had been an update, but didn't check it until just before I posted, so I never thought to reboot earlier.
In all my years with D*, I have never had a problem with losing any of my recorded material, so when this happened, I sort of had a brain fog, and didn't figure it out as quickly as I should have.
You were absolutely correct, and I appreciate your input.
Bedroom: HR23-700 feeding Integra DTR-6.8 via HDMI, into 42" Toshiba REGZA 42RV53OU LCD.
Theater: HR22-100 into Anthem Statement D2 via HDMI, into Aragon 8008X3 amps, then into JVC DLA-RS2U projector.
Living Room: HR24-200 feeding Yamaha RX-A3000 via HDMI, into 55" Toshiba 55UL605U LCD.

DirecTV user since 2000.

#4 OFFLINE   dpeters11

dpeters11

Hall Of Fame

• DBSTalk Club
  • 12,351 posts
  • LocationCincinnati

Posted 20 February 2013 - 08:00 PM

Are you using an external drive?

spam firewall