I'm setting up WHS on my boxes, and want to know what equipment I need. My current equipment:
- 3LNB HD dish (non-SWiM)
- Old Zinwell splitter (non-SWiM)
- 1 x HR24-100 (2 coax connections with BBC's)
- 1 x HR21-200 (2 coax connections with BBC's)
- 1 x H21-100 (1 coax connection with BBC)
Based on my research, I need to do the following:
- Upgrade to a 3LNB SWiM -OR- SWiM splitter
- Buy 1 x CCK to connect to router
- Buy 2 x DECA adapters; 1 for the HR21-200 and 1 for the H21-100
- Remove 5 x BBC's (2 from the HR24-100, 2 from the HR21-200, and 1 from the H21-100) and 2 x extra coax connections to the HR24-100 and HR21-200 respectively (1 from the HR21-200 and 1 from the HR24-100)
Am I missing anything here? Also, with the CCK, what is the virtue of the Wireless CCK compared to the regular CCK? Thanks in advance!
Edited by waylonrobert, 28 February 2013 - 11:54 AM.