Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk. Our community covers all aspects of video delivery solutions including: Direct Broadcast Satellite (DBS), Cable Television, and Internet Protocol Television (IPTV). We also have forums to discuss popular television programs, home theater equipment, and internet streaming service providers. Members of our community include experts who can help you solve technical problems, industry professionals, company representatives, and novices who are here to learn.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
  • Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
  • Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
  • Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
  • Customize your profile page and make new friends

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

Strange Javascript Error in Firefox 19

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   bobnielsen

bobnielsen

Éminence grise

• DBSTalk Club
  • 7,940 posts
  • LocationBainbridge Island, WA

Posted 04 March 2013 - 08:22 PM

I keep getting this Javascript error (see thumbnail) every time I click on a URL (usually repeated several times). I figure that I must have configured something incorrectly but can't figure out what. Does anybody know what this is (and how to get rid of it)?

Attached Thumbnails

• Errmessage.jpg

...Ads Help To Support This SIte...

#2 OFFLINE   Brandon Wedgeworth

Brandon Wedgeworth

Icon

• Administrators
  • 561 posts
  • LocationAlabaster, AL

Posted 04 March 2013 - 09:05 PM

I keep getting this Javascript error (see thumbnail) every time I click on a URL (usually repeated several times). I figure that I must have configured something incorrectly but can't figure out what. Does anybody know what this is (and how to get rid of it)?

Are you using FireFox with the MediaStealer add-on? Only place I found that code... http://code.google.c...nt/core.js?r=12

DBSTalk Site Administrator

U-Verse U450 w/Whole Home DVR

Cisco ISB7500 (upgraded to 1TB) >> 32" LG LCD
Cisco ISB7000 >> 60" LG Plasma
Cisco IPN330HD 46" Sharp Aquos LCD
Cisco ISB7005 (Wireless) >> 42" Philips LCD
2Wire/Pace 3801HGV Gateway

LIVESTRONG_logo_small.png - 2 Time Cancer Survivor

#3 OFFLINE   bobnielsen

bobnielsen

Éminence grise

• Topic Starter
  • DBSTalk Club
  • 7,940 posts
  • LocationBainbridge Island, WA

Posted 05 March 2013 - 03:19 AM

Are you using FireFox with the MediaStealer add-on? Only place I found that code... http://code.google.c...nt/core.js?r=12

Yeah, but it's gone now :blackeye:

spam firewall