Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk. Our community covers all aspects of video delivery solutions including: Direct Broadcast Satellite (DBS), Cable Television, and Internet Protocol Television (IPTV). We also have forums to discuss popular television programs, home theater equipment, and internet streaming service providers. Members of our community include experts who can help you solve technical problems, industry professionals, company representatives, and novices who are here to learn.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
  • Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
  • Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
  • Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
  • Customize your profile page and make new friends

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

Ever wondered about Guts or Balls...

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   nickj3234

nickj3234

• Registered
  • 3 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 11:53 PM

There is a medical distinction. We've all heard about people having guts or balls, but do you really know the difference between them? In an effort to keep you informed, the definitions are listed below:

GUTS - Is arriving home late after a night out with the boys, being met by your wife with a broom, and having the guts to ask: ''Are you still cleaning, or are you flying somewhere?''

BALLS - Is coming home late after a night out with the boys, smelling of perfume and beer, lipstick on your collar, slapping your wife on the ass and having the balls to say: ''You're next, fatty.''

I hope this clears up any confusion on the definitions.

...Ads Help To Support This SIte...

#2 OFFLINE   B Newt

B Newt

Icon

• Registered
  • 683 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 12:19 AM

Thats a good one

HR20-100 s/w version 0x087f
au9 dish NO multiswitch or diplexers.
Internet connection via WIFI.

#3 OFFLINE   tgater

tgater

Godfather

• Registered
  • 266 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 03:36 AM

I had both at one time. I had performed the later of the two once. The second time I had performed the first scenario, the third time I was hit over the head with a beer bottle had the broom shoved up my *** and my guts spewed up of my mouth and my balls fell on the floor.

#4 OFFLINE   MysteryMan

MysteryMan

Hall Of Fame

• DBSTalk Club
  • 6,656 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 09 March 2013 - 06:42 AM

My wife and I have been happily married going on 37 years. Early in our marriage I had a guts and balls scenario. While visiting married friends of ours we both observed that the husband didn't appear to be happy with his wife. During the drive home my wife said to me, Ken doesn't seem to be happy married to Barb. I replied, how can he be? He married a nice girl. No man can be happy married to a nice girl. Looking at me with dagger eyes she replied, really? Then what does that make me? I answered, a good girl.

DirecTV customer since 1995.

#5 OFFLINE   fluffybear

fluffybear

Hall Of Fame

• DBSTalk Club
  • 7,170 posts
  • LocationPeachtree City, GA.

Posted 09 March 2013 - 12:34 PM

Mrs. Fluffybear said she thought those were two excuses for justifiable homicide

Proud DirecTV customer since July, 1994

My Q3 2014 Set-Up

#6 OFFLINE   4HiMarks

4HiMarks

Hall Of Fame

• Registered
  • 1,312 posts
  • LocationLaurel, MD

Posted 14 March 2013 - 11:26 AM

Three Frenchmen were discussing the definition of Savoir Faire. The first one says "If you come home unexpectedly and find your wife in bed with another man and say 'Excuse me.' and leave, that is Savoir Faire."

The 2nd one says "Non, Monsieur, If you come home unexpectedly and find your wife in bed with another man and say 'Excuse me. Please continue.' that is Savoir Faire."

The third one says, "Non, non, non! If you come home unexpectedly and find your wife in bed with another man and say 'Excuse me. Please continue.' and he can continue, that mes amis, is Savoir Faire.
Dish subscriber since 2000, HD since 2004.

Protected By... spam firewall...And...