Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk. Our community covers all aspects of video delivery solutions including: Direct Broadcast Satellite (DBS), Cable Television, and Internet Protocol Television (IPTV). We also have forums to discuss popular television programs, home theater equipment, and internet streaming service providers. Members of our community include experts who can help you solve technical problems, industry professionals, company representatives, and novices who are here to learn.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
  • Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
  • Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
  • Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
  • Customize your profile page and make new friends

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

NFL Network w/ ST

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   kruegs

kruegs

Legend

• Registered
  • 117 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 05:26 PM

Just a quick question. Due to DirecTV price increase, I am thinking of dropping down to the Entertainment Package. The one channel I would MISS and would not want to lose is NFL Network.

I subscribe to Sunday Ticket and plan to continue. My question: I know Entertainment does not have NFL Network, but since I sub to Sunday Ticket, would I still receive it? Any thoughts?

...Ads Help To Support This SIte...

#2 OFFLINE   miketorse

miketorse

Icon

• Registered
  • 647 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 06:23 PM

I believe the answer is yes. I have a good friend that is one of the leftover "NFLST Only" subscribers and he gets NFLN.
Mike

My system:

HR21
HR22 w/ AM21
R15
SWM-8
Slimline5 w/ no LOS to 119 Slimline3

#3 OFFLINE   kruegs

kruegs

Legend

• Topic Starter
  • Registered
  • 117 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 08:27 PM

Thanks, makes sense... I am going to call tomorrow and see if I can get the answer... just nervous that the CSR's may not know for sure. Thx

#4 OFFLINE   JoeTheDragon

JoeTheDragon

Hall Of Fame

• Registered
  • 4,243 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 10:27 PM

I believe the answer is yes. I have a good friend that is one of the leftover "NFLST Only" subscribers and he gets NFLN.

Now can that friend get HD?? add boxes? with out being forced to buy a full sub to a basic pack? What if they have a older box with the old guide that is going away soon?

What do they pay for that just the NFLST price? basic mirroring / rent fees?

Year around fees or just for the NFLST time?
I want CLTV / CLTV HD on direct tv.

#5 OFFLINE   goinsleeper

goinsleeper

Godfather

• Registered
  • 673 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 03:24 PM

This is correct. Any sports subscription gives you the network for that sport. NBA League Pass gives you the NBA TV even if your package does not contain it.
My posts, whether fact or opinion, are my own and in no way represent DirecTV or any affiliated enterprise or corporation.

#6 OFFLINE   tbirds118

tbirds118

Mentor

• Registered
  • 71 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 03:58 PM

This is correct. Any sports subscription gives you the network for that sport. NBA League Pass gives you the NBA TV even if your package does not contain it.

For the whole year or just during the respective season?

#7 OFFLINE   boukengreen

boukengreen

Legend

• Registered
  • 350 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 06:28 PM

For the whole year or just during the respective season?

just during the season
There are some things arrows can't kill, for everything else there's Master Sword.

Protected By... spam firewall...And...