Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk. Our community covers all aspects of video delivery solutions including: Direct Broadcast Satellite (DBS), Cable Television, and Internet Protocol Television (IPTV). We also have forums to discuss popular television programs, home theater equipment, and internet streaming service providers. Members of our community include experts who can help you solve technical problems, industry professionals, company representatives, and novices who are here to learn.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
  • Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
  • Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
  • Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
  • Customize your profile page and make new friends

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

HD For Life

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   lusitan

lusitan

• Registered
  • 5 posts

Posted 15 March 2013 - 08:27 PM

I own my equipment, pay ahead monthly, and do not have a contract. Is HD for life still available for a one time $99 dollar fee?

...Ads Help To Support This SIte...

#2 OFFLINE   garys

garys

Hall Of Fame

• Registered
  • 3,164 posts

Posted 15 March 2013 - 09:43 PM

Sorry, the buy in option was discontinued back in January. You may still qualify if you do paperless billing and auto pay.

#3 OFFLINE   mike1977

mike1977

Legend

• Registered
  • 210 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 04:07 PM

It's 2013 and still paying extra for HD, instead of the other way around (paying extra for legacy SD :D )

*shakes head*

#4 OFFLINE   CCarncross

CCarncross

Hall Of Fame

• Registered
  • 7,058 posts
  • LocationJackson

Posted 02 April 2013 - 06:38 PM

It's 2013 and still paying extra for HD, instead of the other way around (paying extra for legacy SD :D )

*shakes head*

I agree with you yet I think that less than 50% of the population have made the move to HD, meaning HD customers are still a smaller percentage

#5 OFFLINE   Mike.H_DISHNetwork

Mike.H_DISHNetwork

Godfather

• DISH Representative
  • 298 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 10:31 AM

I own my equipment, pay ahead monthly, and do not have a contract. Is HD for life still available for a one time $99 dollar fee?

To give you a better idea of all the options available to you would you PM me with the phone number on the account?

#6 OFFLINE   Jhon69

Jhon69

Hall Of Fame

• Registered
  • 4,637 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 06:09 PM

Sorry, the buy in option was discontinued back in January. You may still qualify if you do paperless billing and auto pay.

Are you kidding? Man if that's true then there's one time we can count that DISH refuses take a subcriber's money!.So much for the DISH is greedy statement.  ;)  

spam firewall