Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk. Our community covers all aspects of video delivery solutions including: Direct Broadcast Satellite (DBS), Cable Television, and Internet Protocol Television (IPTV). We also have forums to discuss popular television programs, home theater equipment, and internet streaming service providers. Members of our community include experts who can help you solve technical problems, industry professionals, company representatives, and novices who are here to learn.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
  • Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
  • Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
  • Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
  • Customize your profile page and make new friends

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

What happens if you subscribe to MLB EI and cancel DriecTv service

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   StephenJC

StephenJC

Legend

• Registered
  • 151 posts

Posted 22 March 2013 - 09:07 AM

If you subscribe to MLB EI on installments, then cancel or suspend DirecTv mid season, are you still on the hook for the remaining installments?

...Ads Help To Support This SIte...

#2 OFFLINE   donalddickerson2005

donalddickerson2005

Legend

• Registered
  • 230 posts

Posted 22 March 2013 - 09:16 AM

If you subscribe to MLB EI on installments, then cancel or suspend DirecTv mid season, are you still on the hook for the remaining installments?

You will be charged for it. They might work with you if you have been with them for a long time.

Edited by donalddickerson2005, 22 March 2013 - 10:45 AM.

Hr34-700 living room
C31-700 bedroom
H23-600 family room

#3 OFFLINE   wilsonc

wilsonc

Legend

• Registered
  • 232 posts

Posted 22 March 2013 - 09:27 AM

Even if you call them, won't you still be responsible for the installment payments? I thought you couldn't cancel it once the season started.

#4 OFFLINE   Brubear

Brubear

Legend

• Registered
  • 151 posts

Posted 22 March 2013 - 09:36 AM

Even if you call them, won't you still be responsible for the installment payments? I thought you couldn't cancel it once the season started.

"...cannot be cancelled, transferred, refunded or credited in part or in whole after the season starts..". This is from memory so probably not verbatim. If you cancel, the point is moot. If you suspend, the payments will start up again after the suspension is complete.

my comments and opinions are my own and do not suggest endorsement by my employer

#5 OFFLINE   WestDC

WestDC

Hall Of Fame

• DBSTalk Club
  • 1,484 posts

Posted 22 March 2013 - 10:49 AM

Cancel service and You will be billed for the remainder in full -excluding any payments you already have made.
"Let's Have Some Fun!"

#6 OFFLINE   Msguy

Msguy

Hall Of Fame

• Registered
  • 1,572 posts

Posted 22 March 2013 - 12:08 PM

If you cancel service they might try to work with you. But once the Season starts they will not refund your money. The Season Starts March 31st. Houston Astros vs Texas Rangers are the first official game Next Sunday Night.

spam firewall