Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk. Our community covers all aspects of video delivery solutions including: Direct Broadcast Satellite (DBS), Cable Television, and Internet Protocol Television (IPTV). We also have forums to discuss popular television programs, home theater equipment, and internet streaming service providers. Members of our community include experts who can help you solve technical problems, industry professionals, company representatives, and novices who are here to learn.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
  • Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
  • Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
  • Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
  • Customize your profile page and make new friends

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Vermont Tax Update question

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   Datagg

Datagg

Legend

• Registered
  • 247 posts
  • LocationMesa, AZ

Posted 23 March 2013 - 11:41 PM

I read why on a few sites, yet im in AZ. Why am I seeing this?... Sorry if its a dumb question yet I don't get why i have 6 channels or so that say that on screen. To top it off if I go by one of these channels my system locks up if i dont change it quickly.

Thanks

...Ads Help To Support This SIte...

#2 OFFLINE   Mark40930

Mark40930

Mentor

• Registered
  • 48 posts
  • LocationLas Vegas, NV

Posted 24 March 2013 - 01:04 AM

What model DVR do you have?

D* Setup:
1 x HR24-500 DVR

FTA Setup (in storage):
HotDish 90cm dish
Invacom Linear/Circular LNBF
Openbox S16 HD receiver

Another circumstance, too, worried me in those days: that there was no on like me and I was unlike anyone else. - Dostoyevsky

#3 OFFLINE   dpeters11

dpeters11

Hall Of Fame

• DBSTalk Club
  • 12,738 posts
  • LocationCincinnati

Posted 24 March 2013 - 07:28 AM

They generally have a few channels dealing with issues like this. You can just remove them from your guide.

#4 OFFLINE   Datagg

Datagg

Legend

• Topic Starter
  • Registered
  • 247 posts
  • LocationMesa, AZ

Posted 24 March 2013 - 09:49 AM

What model DVR do you have?

Thanks.. HR34

They generally have a few channels dealing with issues like this. You can just remove them from your guide.

Odd though since im not in that area.... Perhaps those channels come from that area on my plan. Just don't seem right though being punished per se when i dotn even live there. Damn politics.

Thanks guys

spam firewall