Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk. Our community covers all aspects of video delivery solutions including: Direct Broadcast Satellite (DBS), Cable Television, and Internet Protocol Television (IPTV). We also have forums to discuss popular television programs, home theater equipment, and internet streaming service providers. Members of our community include experts who can help you solve technical problems, industry professionals, company representatives, and novices who are here to learn.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
  • Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
  • Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
  • Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
  • Customize your profile page and make new friends

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Directv

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   peter11456

peter11456

• Registered
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 09:49 AM

I'll try to make this short.I hooked up my wireless connection kit, so now my HD DVR receiver is working great with Internet. But I stiil can't figure out where to plug in my DECABB1MRO-0 so I get my whole home service Back.Do I go thru my wireles router, or thru AT&T UVERSE BROADBAND or what. I've had to back away from it cause I get so - - - - off. Any help would be greatly appreciative. Thanks Pete  

...Ads Help To Support This SIte...

#2 OFFLINE   Go Beavs

Go Beavs

Hall Of Fame

• DBSTalk Club
  • 3,302 posts
  • LocationPortland, OR DMA

Posted 19 April 2013 - 10:06 AM

Can you tell us more about your setup? How many receivers/DVRs do you have and how are they connected? Did you have WHDVR service at one point and now you don't?

Genie, Hx2x, nomad
D* customer since Oct '99

#3 OFFLINE   peds48

peds48

🙈🙉🙊📡

• DBSTalk Club
  • 10,315 posts
  • LocationLong Island, NY

Posted 19 April 2013 - 02:27 PM

Usually this "DECABB1MRO-0" goes behind the receiver connected to the satellite input. You would then connect your satellite coax to the DECABB1MRO-0. Note that the DECABB1MRO-0 does not get used on the following model H24, H25, HR24, HR34, Hr44
Here’s to the crazy ones.
The misfits. The rebels.
The the troublemakers.
The round pegs in the square holes.

The ones who see things different.
They’re not fond of rules, and they have no respect for the status quo.

Think Differently 

spam firewall