Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk. Our community covers all aspects of video delivery solutions including: Direct Broadcast Satellite (DBS), Cable Television, and Internet Protocol Television (IPTV). We also have forums to discuss popular television programs, home theater equipment, and internet streaming service providers. Members of our community include experts who can help you solve technical problems, industry professionals, company representatives, and novices who are here to learn.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
  • Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
  • Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
  • Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
  • Customize your profile page and make new friends

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

DISH syncs out with Channel Provider

• Please log in to reply
48 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   SRsage

SRsage

Cool Member

• Registered
  • 18 posts
  • LocationBay Area, CA

Posted 23 April 2013 - 12:13 AM

Had a big issue with DISH tonight. I work a very technical job at a Telecommunications Company in Newark, CA. I rarely watch television but lately I have enjoyed SYFY's new show "Defiance" and planned my day today on viewing it at its regular show time of Monday nights at 9pm. When I got home tonight to view it a different show was playing so I had to contact  DISH to figure out what the error was. Apparently the Satellite Network can un-sync itself from the channel provider on occasion and you may be hours ahead or hours behind the channel provider's scheduled programming. This is actually quite a huge negative as to why anyone would want to purchase DISH programming. I was never informed when purchasing this provider that they have these issues. Below is my conversation with their techs.

Amy (ID: G2C): Hi, my name is Amy (ID: G2C). How may I help you?
 Amy (ID: G2C): Hi Michael!
 Michael  : Yes, I came home tonight to watch a show on SYFY that starts at 9pm Mondays and when I turned on my television it was not the 9pm show that it was supposed to be
 Amy (ID: G2C): We apologize for any inconvenience and I will be happy to assist you with your technical concern.
 Amy (ID: G2C): Please give me 2 minutes while I pull up your account and assist you further.
 Michael  : it was supposed to be DEFIANCE at 9pm and instead I was watching Lost Girl which starts at 10 ?
 Amy (ID: G2C): Let me check.
 Amy (ID: G2C): By the way, how is your day going?
 Michael  : it's going well up until this point lol, was really looking forward to that show
 Amy (ID: G2C): Sorry for the inconvenience.
 Amy (ID: G2C): Let me check your TV guide and schedule.
 Michael  : it says 9pm / 8 C  and I live in the Bay Area, California. Watched the same show last Monday at the correct time
 Amy (ID: G2C): Let me cehck.
 Amy (ID: G2C): *check
 Michael  : im wondering why this week it was not on at 9pm on my dish
 Amy (ID: G2C): One moment.
 Amy (ID: G2C): You are looking for Defiance am I right?
 Michael  : yes'
 Amy (ID: G2C): Please see this link, http://affiliate.zap...562200?aid=dish
 Michael  : ummmmm was it not on tonight ?
 Amy (ID: G2C): Pilot
S01, E01  (First Aired: Apr. 15, 2013)
In the year 2046, various alien races try to maintain the fragile peace on Earth.Tue 4/23
7:30AM-9:30AM
122 Syfy

122 Syfy HD

9432 Syfy HD

Down in the Ground Where the Dead Men Go
S01, E02  (First Aired: Apr. 22, 2013)
Amanda faces off with Datak; Nolan and Rafe try to apprehend Ben deep in the ruins of Old St. Louis.Tue 4/23
9:30AM-10:30AM
122 Syfy

122 Syfy HD

9432 Syfy HD

Pilot
S01, E01  (First Aired: Apr. 15, 2013)
In the year 2046, various alien races try to maintain the fragile peace on Earth.Tue 4/23
10:00PM-12:00AM
122 Syfy

122 Syfy HD

9432 Syfy HD
 Michael  : yes I see that.....that does not answer the question I just asked
 Amy (ID: G2C): Sorry about that.
 Michael  : was it on tonight? Last week they stated 9pm/8c and it was on my dish at that time
 Amy (ID: G2C): Yes.
 Michael  : this week it was supposed to be on at the same time
 Amy (ID: G2C): Tue 4/23
10:00PM-12:00AM
 Michael  : and I came home at 9pm to watch it and it was not on
 Amy (ID: G2C): We apologize for the troubles.
 Amy (ID: G2C): We don't have the control over for the schedule of your shows.
 Michael  : I understand that you're not really listening though
 Amy (ID: G2C): I'm sorry.
 Michael  : last week at 9pm....it was on my dish at the correct 9pm time.....this week it was not.......I need to know why
 Amy (ID: G2C): This will be aired today 10PM.
 Michael  : because SYFY is still showing on their website 9pm pacific time
 Amy (ID: G2C): I'm sorry but we don't have control over it. Its the TV network who decides if they will change the time for this shows.
 Michael  : and id like to know if the show aired MONDAY at 9pm pacific time......because it is MONDAY not TUESDAY here
 Michael  : they did not change the time of their show.....this looks like a dish issue
 Amy (ID: G2C): Please give me 2 minutes.
 Michael  : also I just checked the TV listing you sent me for Tuesday 4/23 and it does not show it will air at 10pm
 Michael  : it shows TUESDAY 4/23 12:30pm to 1:30pm
 Amy (ID: G2C): One moment.
 Amy (ID: G2C): Still checking.
 Amy (ID: G2C): What happened when you go to channel 122?
 Michael  : it showed Lost Girl at 9pm now it is on Continuum
 Amy (ID: G2C): We have finished all of the steps that I am able to assist you with to resolve this issue. The next step is to transfer you to an Advanced Technical Support agent to do some additional troubleshooting. I appreciate your patience; please hold while I transfer you at this time.
 Amy (ID: G2C) has disconnected.

Thomas (ID: K8Y): Hi, my name is Thomas (ID: K8Y). How may I help you?
 Thomas (ID: K8Y): Please give me a moment to access your account and review your conversation with the previous agent.
 Michael  : ..........
 Thomas (ID: K8Y): I’m sorry to hear that you are still having an issue with the SYFY not showing the show you wanted for the time listed.  I know that this can be frustrating I have had this happen to me.  I’d be happy to resolve that for you Michael.
 Michael  : alright
 Thomas (ID: K8Y): I am sorry we do not control the feed from the channel and some times the information we are given from the provider does not match what is on.
 Michael  : ok why was it correct last week and this week it is not
 Michael  : never had this issue with comcast
 Thomas (ID: K8Y): Do to a miss queue form us with that channels provider.
 Michael  : a mis que?
 Thomas (ID: K8Y): Yes a  miss communication.
 Michael  : so when did that show play today. I do not watch much tv at all but I set my schedule today to see that show
 Michael  : and im very upset I missed it
 Thomas (ID: K8Y): That I do not know.
 Michael  : according to the guide the other tech sent me I have to wait until Friday of this week at 10pm to see it
 Thomas (ID: K8Y): I can double check our web site see if that matchs.
 Michael  : how can I set a schedule to watch a program on dish if you mis que the channel provider
 Michael  : basically my show is up in the air when I will be able to see it weekly
 Thomas (ID: K8Y): I am sorry that this can happen.
 Michael  : So will it happen again next week? Next Monday at 9pm ill come home and again the show scheduled for 9pm will be mis qued by Dish? How long does it take you to sync with the channel provider for proper view times
 Michael  : because there really is no point in keeping Dish Network if you can not que the shows correctly
 Thomas (ID: K8Y): It should not happen at all.
 Michael  : but it did
 Michael  : and you stated it does happen
 Thomas (ID: K8Y): Correct.
 Thomas (ID: K8Y): I am sorry I am not the one that controls this.
 Michael  : so I need to know when my channel will syn correctly with the provider so that I can actually plan when to watch the show I enjoy
 Michael  : sync*
 Thomas (ID: K8Y): I have sent of a report regarding this problem.
 Thomas (ID: K8Y): It can take 48 hours for them to sync it.
 Michael  : that's quite some time. So how do we make sure it does not go out of sync again
 Thomas (ID: K8Y): There are no guarantees.
 Michael  : that's good to know. We have been discussing a new provider at our house and I think that is information worth mentioning
 Michael  : On a scale of 1 to 10 that ranks about an 8 on the problem scale. There is no point in setting a schedule to watch a show if the channel "might" sync out at an inopportune time
 Thomas (ID: K8Y): I am very sorry that this can happen but I do not control that.
 Michael  : no but your company does. At any rate I appreciate the information and it is regrettable on both of our parts that this error occurred.
 Michael  : Something like this should be made public and I plan on looking into it further
 Michael  : Good Night.

When Considering which Television Provider to choose I'd strongly recommend avoiding DISH until they can solve their syncing issues. This is the second time in a month this has occurred and apparently DISH's only response is "oh well it's not the CSR's fault we will try to fix it in 48 hours."

...Ads Help To Support This SIte...

#2 OFFLINE   n0qcu

n0qcu

Legend/Supporter

• Gold Members
  • 1,152 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 01:43 AM

Defiance airtimes on Monday

9:00pm & 11:00pm Eastern

8:00pm & 10:00pm Central

7:00pm & 9:00pm Mountain

6:00pm & 8:00pm Pacific

Kevin

3 Hoppers
3 Joeys, all wireless
1 Hopper 2.0
YES, all Hoppers can see the recordings on any Hopper.

#3 OFFLINE   Stewart Vernon

Stewart Vernon

Excellent Adventurer

• Moderators
  • 19,462 posts
  • LocationKittrell, NC

Posted 23 April 2013 - 01:48 AM

I can't speak to what the CSR told you... but I'm confused at your confusion.

I am on the east coast... and Defiance aired at 9pm eastern... followed at 10pm by Lost Girl... then Defiance aired again at 11pm, followed again by re-airing of Lost Girl at midnight.

So... on the west coast, this means the new episode of Defiance should have aired for you at 6pm, and it should have re-aired again at 8pm.

I don't know why you would have been looking for it at 9pm pacific time at all.

edit: I see n0qcu was posting the same info as me as I was posting my reply.

-- I like to go fast (not really)

#4 OFFLINE   Slamminc11

Slamminc11

Hall Of Fame

• Registered
  • 1,326 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 05:25 AM

you were pretty much an @ss to the CSR.

Dish doesn't control the guide, They get that information from an outside source (Tribune?). Dish doesn't control what shows on what channel at what time. they just beam what is sent to them into your house.

"Michael  : On a scale of 1 to 10 that ranks about an 8 on the problem scale. There is no point in setting a schedule to watch a show if the channel "might" sync out at an inopportune time
 Thomas (ID: K8Y): I am very sorry that this can happen but I do not control that.
 Michael  : no but your company does. At any rate I appreciate the information and it is regrettable on both of our parts that this error occurred."

Nope, their company does not!

#5 OFFLINE   sregener

sregener

Godfather

• Registered
  • 587 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 05:55 AM

The issue may be a case where cable is out-of-synch.  Dish carries 1 iteration of SyFy, and that is the east coast feed.  If a program is advertised as 9PM Eastern, 7 Pacific, you know that the cable companies are getting and using a separate west coast feed.  Short of devoting highly valuable satellite space for what amounts to a second copy of the channel, what is Dish to do?  And if SyFy ran a premiere back-to-back-to-back (which they often do) then it would have run at odd times (your aforementioned 9PM.) 

Dish provides a guide.  Did you check Dish's guide for the time, or did you merely trust SyFy's?  The DVRs all use that guide to set up recordings, and no one has chimed in with "Dish missed my recording" on that episode, so I suspect Dish's guide was correct.

#6 OFFLINE   Orion9

Orion9

Legend

• Registered
  • 190 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 07:57 AM

I didn't have time to read the whole chat, but my Dish DVR recorded Defiance correctly last night. We've been with Dish since 2000 and I don't recall any "sync" problem.

#7 OFFLINE   SRsage

SRsage

Cool Member

• Topic Starter
  • Registered
  • 18 posts
  • LocationBay Area, CA

Posted 23 April 2013 - 07:57 AM

I can't speak to what the CSR told you... but I'm confused at your confusion.

I am on the east coast... and Defiance aired at 9pm eastern... followed at 10pm by Lost Girl... then Defiance aired again at 11pm, followed again by re-airing of Lost Girl at midnight.

So... on the west coast, this means the new episode of Defiance should have aired for you at 6pm, and it should have re-aired again at 8pm.

I don't know why you would have been looking for it at 9pm pacific time at all.

edit: I see n0qcu was posting the same info as me as I was posting my reply.

You know I considered that long before I contacted DISH. SYFY Channel itself posts that Defiance plays on both coasts at 9pm. Last week I watched it at 9pn Pacific and it posts it plays 9pm pacific and Eastern and 8pm for Central. Upon calling DISH customer service they checked the program guide again and concurred that the show is supposed to run 9pm Pacific and that the equipment was out of sync which is something that happens on their end and takes a few days to fix.

#8 OFFLINE   SRsage

SRsage

Cool Member

• Topic Starter
  • Registered
  • 18 posts
  • LocationBay Area, CA

Posted 23 April 2013 - 07:59 AM

Dish doesn't control the guide, They get that information from an outside source (Tribune?). Dish doesn't control what shows on what channel at what time. they just beam what is sent to them into your house.

"Michael  : On a scale of 1 to 10 that ranks about an 8 on the problem scale. There is no point in setting a schedule to watch a show if the channel "might" sync out at an inopportune time
 Michael  : no but your company does. At any rate I appreciate the information and it is regrettable on both of our parts that this error occurred."

Sorry but you are incorrect this is a malfunction on their end. As I previously mentioned , I had to call to get a better idea of what this sync issue was.

#9 OFFLINE   SRsage

SRsage

Cool Member

• Topic Starter
  • Registered
  • 18 posts
  • LocationBay Area, CA

Posted 23 April 2013 - 08:02 AM

The issue may be a case where cable is out-of-synch.  Dish carries 1 iteration of SyFy, and that is the east coast feed.  If a program is advertised as 9PM Eastern, 7 Pacific, you know that the cable companies are getting and using a separate west coast feed.  Short of devoting highly valuable satellite space for what amounts to a second copy of the channel, what is Dish to do?  And if SyFy ran a premiere back-to-back-to-back (which they often do) then it would have run at odd times (your aforementioned 9PM.) 

Dish provides a guide.  Did you check Dish's guide for the time, or did you merely trust SyFy's?  The DVRs all use that guide to set up recordings, and no one has chimed in with "Dish missed my recording" on that episode, so I suspect Dish's guide was correct.

You can google yourself if Defiance airs at 9pm pacific as I have, contact SYFY or read their forums. Defiance does indeed air at 9pm pacific. Did everyoneforget the part in the conversation where the CSR mentions that this does happen with their equipment moving out of sync with the channel provider?

#10 OFFLINE   SRsage

SRsage

Cool Member

• Topic Starter
  • Registered
  • 18 posts
  • LocationBay Area, CA

Posted 23 April 2013 - 08:08 AM

Also as far as being as direct with their CSR as I was, this is a consumer's market. I choose where my hard earned dollars are spent and I have loads of choices when it comes to programming. My wife and her grandfather watch the majority of Television. I rarely watch Television but I pick and chooce what interests me. IT so happens I got hooked on Defiance and set my schedule around it yesterday. So I left work and spent a few hours at my gym prior to coming home and realizing that the program I scheduled my day around was not on the air. The aforementioned show plays it's newest episode on Monday nights, so it is a week wait for it. Now there are other showtimes but the only one I'd be able to make is the 10pm Friday episode, which is just more time added to my wait. So yes I'm rather frustrated with this service at the moment especially upon being informed that their equipment can occur this malfunction irregularly.

#11 OFFLINE   Orion9

Orion9

Legend

• Registered
  • 190 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 08:13 AM

According to http://www.syfy.com/schedule/index.php, it plays at 9 and 11 "All Times Eastern".

Zap2it.com shows it on at 6PM and 8PM last night here on the west coast.

Edited by Orion9, 23 April 2013 - 08:15 AM.

#12 OFFLINE   Orion9

Orion9

Legend

• Registered
  • 190 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 08:38 AM

I live on the west coast. Could you explain the West Coast Feed?

The West Coast feed is a separate feed of Syfy that runs according to Pacific Time. Before we had the feed, a show listed as airing at "9 p.m." ran at 9 p.m. only in the Eastern time zone, which meant that viewers in the Pacific time zone would see the show at 6 p.m. Now that the West Coast feed is in place, shows listed as 9 p.m. run at that time in both the Eastern and Pacific time zones. Please note that if you have DirecTV, the DISH NETWORK, or a c-band dish you will remain on the East Coast feed, as will certain digital cable subscribers. Also, not all of Syfy's Western cable affiliates may have the necessary equipment to utilize the new feed, so in those markets viewers will still see Syfy's East Coast broadcast. If you're not sure which feed you are receiving, please contact your local cable or satellite provider for details.

#13 OFFLINE   RasputinAXP

RasputinAXP

Hall Of Fame

• Registered
  • 3,135 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 09:25 AM

Also as far as being as direct with their CSR as I was, this is a consumer's market. I choose where my hard earned dollars are spent and I have loads of choices when it comes to programming. My wife and her grandfather watch the majority of Television. I rarely watch Television but I pick and chooce what interests me. IT so happens I got hooked on Defiance and set my schedule around it yesterday. So I left work and spent a few hours at my gym prior to coming home and realizing that the program I scheduled my day around was not on the air. The aforementioned show plays it's newest episode on Monday nights, so it is a week wait for it. Now there are other showtimes but the only one I'd be able to make is the 10pm Friday episode, which is just more time added to my wait. So yes I'm rather frustrated with this service at the moment especially upon being informed that their equipment can occur this malfunction irregularly.

You're willfully misreading what they (very poorly) said:

Sometimes the guide info is incorrect because it comes from Tribune, not from Dish. 

Your receiver can (rarely, but can) take up to 48 hours to receive a fresh, correct guide depending on the model. 

You're very incorrect regarding the time that it airs on Syfy, seeing as it's already been posted that it could not have aired at 9PM Pacific on Dish, as we only get the East feed, making it air at 6PM and 8PM Pacific. 

In short, you're very mistaken.

• Slamminc11 likes this

"Belligerent and numerous."

Sometimes I update the Dish Network FAQ

AT200, Hopper & 360 via HDMI to Onkyo 505 to basement 42" Westy, Hopper via Comp-over-Cat5 to living room 42" Vizio with a Roku 3, Joey to Toshiba 32" LCD with a Logitech Revue. You want fries with that? Pull up to the 2nd window.

#14 ONLINE   sigma1914

sigma1914

Hall Of Fame

• DBSTalk Club
  • 13,846 posts
  • LocationAllen, TX

Posted 23 April 2013 - 09:34 AM

You should get a DVR so you don't need to schedule around show times.

• RasputinAXP likes this
If you stop responding to them or put them on ignore, then eventually they'll go away.

#15 OFFLINE   sregener

sregener

Godfather

• Registered
  • 587 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 11:14 AM

You can google yourself if Defiance airs at 9pm pacific as I have, contact SYFY or read their forums. Defiance does indeed air at 9pm pacific. Did everyoneforget the part in the conversation where the CSR mentions that this does happen with their equipment moving out of sync with the channel provider?

What you seem to think is happening is that Dish is receiving the SyFy channel, storing it on a hard drive, and then sending it out an hour later.  I seriously doubt that this is the case.  You would not be alone in complaining.

What in fact is happening is that SyFy is sending out two versions of the channel, one for the west coast, but Dish doesn't carry that one.  They carry the east coast feed only.  And Orion9 has quoted and demonstrated as much.  What you are doing is depending on SyFy to know which stream you are receiving and believing their timing is correct as advertised.  So if you have a beef here, I believe it is with SyFy, not Dish.

It is true that sometimes the guide data gets messed up.  Happens to any guide service, anywhere, and is no doubt what the CSR thought had happened, based on the false information you provided the CSR with (to wit: that the program was not on at the correct time.)

In the future, you can ignore the PDT information given by SyFy and use the EDT-3 calculation you do for other programming.  Your problem is solved.  I can't see switching to cable just so the time information advertised by one channel will be accurate.  But it's your money and your life.  Do what you will with the facts as they exist.  Dish cannot correct SyFy's advertising, nor are they in the wrong by only providing the east coast feed.  I can think of much better uses of a spare HD channel than a duplication of SyFy.

#16 OFFLINE   Slamminc11

Slamminc11

Hall Of Fame

• Registered
  • 1,326 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 05:14 PM

Sorry but you are incorrect this is a malfunction on their end. As I previously mentioned , I had to call to get a better idea of what this sync issue was.

Sorry, but I was very much correct!

#17 OFFLINE   SRsage

SRsage

Cool Member

• Topic Starter
  • Registered
  • 18 posts
  • LocationBay Area, CA

Posted 23 April 2013 - 08:36 PM

You're willfully misreading what they (very poorly) said:

Sometimes the guide info is incorrect because it comes from Tribune, not from Dish. 

Your receiver can (rarely, but can) take up to 48 hours to receive a fresh, correct guide depending on the model. 

You're very incorrect regarding the time that it airs on Syfy, seeing as it's already been posted that it could not have aired at 9PM Pacific on Dish, as we only get the East feed, making it air at 6PM and 8PM Pacific. 

In short, you're very mistaken.

Actually we have a west coast feed as has already been stated.

#18 OFFLINE   SRsage

SRsage

Cool Member

• Topic Starter
  • Registered
  • 18 posts
  • LocationBay Area, CA

Posted 23 April 2013 - 08:39 PM

What you seem to think is happening is that Dish is receiving the SyFy channel, storing it on a hard drive, and then sending it out an hour later.  I seriously doubt that this is the case.  You would not be alone in complaining.

What in fact is happening is that SyFy is sending out two versions of the channel, one for the west coast, but Dish doesn't carry that one.  They carry the east coast feed only.  And Orion9 has quoted and demonstrated as much.  What you are doing is depending on SyFy to know which stream you are receiving and believing their timing is correct as advertised.  So if you have a beef here, I believe it is with SyFy, not Dish.

It is true that sometimes the guide data gets messed up.  Happens to any guide service, anywhere, and is no doubt what the CSR thought had happened, based on the false information you provided the CSR with (to wit: that the program was not on at the correct time.)

In the future, you can ignore the PDT information given by SyFy and use the EDT-3 calculation you do for other programming.  Your problem is solved.  I can't see switching to cable just so the time information advertised by one channel will be accurate.  But it's your money and your life.  Do what you will with the facts as they exist.  Dish cannot correct SyFy's advertising, nor are they in the wrong by only providing the east coast feed.  I can think of much better uses of a spare HD channel than a duplication of SyFy.

I have not had a time issue with my programming on SYFY until Monday night. I have questioned my family as well and this was the second issue on a separate channel. In short yes they are my dollars and I can see them being spent better on another provider.

#19 OFFLINE   Stewart Vernon

Stewart Vernon

Excellent Adventurer

• Moderators
  • 19,462 posts
  • LocationKittrell, NC

Posted 23 April 2013 - 08:44 PM

Dish does not carry a west-coast specific feed for Syfy.

Everyone that subscribes to Dish Network from Hawaii to Puerto Rico gets the same feed of Syfy.  That's not even up for debate.  It is simple fact.

-- I like to go fast (not really)

#20 OFFLINE   SRsage

SRsage

Cool Member

• Topic Starter
  • Registered
  • 18 posts
  • LocationBay Area, CA

Posted 23 April 2013 - 09:02 PM

Dish does not carry a west-coast specific feed for Syfy.

Everyone that subscribes to Dish Network from Hawaii to Puerto Rico gets the same feed of Syfy.  That's not even up for debate.  It is simple fact.

Jhukes (ID: BZV): Hi, my name is Jhukes (ID: BZV). How may I help you?
Michael D: I have a question about my SYFY channel
Jhukes (ID: BZV): Hello, Michael!  How are you doing today?

Michael D: i live in California and its been up to some debate which feed we are getting, east coast or west coast
Michael D: on the SYFY channel website it shows they do in fact host a west coast feed
Jhukes (ID: BZV): Sure! don't worry, let's work together to get this one resolved for you.
Jhukes (ID: BZV): For security purposes, would you please verify the 4 digit Security Code on the account?
Michael D: sure hold on
Jhukes (ID: BZV): Thank you.
Jhukes (ID: BZV): Thank you.
Jhukes (ID: BZV): As I can see on the account, Michael. You are on the Western arc, So you are getting west coast.
Michael D: So there is a separate WEST COAST feed correct ? and if SYFY advertises a show for 9pm PST i should be able to view it at 9pm and not 6pm correct?
Jhukes (ID: BZV): That is correct.
Michael D: Thank you!
Jhukes (ID: BZV): You're welcome.

Jhukes (ID: BZV): Would there be anything else?

Michael D: none tonight =)

spam firewall