Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk. Our community covers all aspects of video delivery solutions including: Direct Broadcast Satellite (DBS), Cable Television, and Internet Protocol Television (IPTV). We also have forums to discuss popular television programs, home theater equipment, and internet streaming service providers. Members of our community include experts who can help you solve technical problems, industry professionals, company representatives, and novices who are here to learn.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
  • Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
  • Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
  • Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
  • Customize your profile page and make new friends

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

Isn't this a great time to get a phone

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   Reggie3

Reggie3

DBSTalk Club Member

• DBSTalk Club
  • 549 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 01:40 PM

I just got the new skyrocket but looking at all the phones out there being released or due to be released I am just amazed at how great they are.
Displays are fantastic. Size and weight are stunning.

Basement: H21-100 to 60" Sony SXRD

Family Room: HR34 Genie HDMI to 70" Slharp Elite (Feb 22nd, 2013)

Main Bedroom:  HR22-100  to 50" Panasonic Plasma

Loyal DirecTV customer since 1996

20140423_090700_zps7jf13ohp.jpg

...Ads Help To Support This SIte...

#2 OFFLINE   Jazz308

Jazz308

• Registered
  • 0 posts
  • LocationEast Rochester, NY

Posted 21 December 2011 - 06:59 PM

It's hard to choose, isn't it? I have the Droid Incredible and it rocks! Even my husband, who has an iPhone 4, lusts after the way my HTC Incredible emulates the weather. But, the darn technology moves so fast there is another latest, greatest out practically before you can even take delivery of your phone! But that's always the way it is!

Sometimes it is hard to remember everything your smart phone can do...they have so much available!

Protected By... spam firewall...And...