Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk. Our community covers all aspects of video delivery solutions including: Direct Broadcast Satellite (DBS), Cable Television, and Internet Protocol Television (IPTV). We also have forums to discuss popular television programs, home theater equipment, and internet streaming service providers. Members of our community include experts who can help you solve technical problems, industry professionals, company representatives, and novices who are here to learn.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
  • Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
  • Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
  • Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
  • Customize your profile page and make new friends

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

Dish On Deman

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   jclangston

jclangston

Cool Member

• Registered
  • 40 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 12:22 PM

I'm currently a Directv subscriber.  For future reference I was curious about the availability of premium channel on demand.  With D* you are able to stream all the seasons of all the series on HBO and Showtime.  Is all this content available on Dish?  My contract expires in a few months, starting to look at my options.  

...Ads Help To Support This SIte...

#2 OFFLINE   Mike.H_DISHNetwork

Mike.H_DISHNetwork

Godfather

• DISH Representative
  • 295 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 01:03 PM

If you subscribe to the Premium Movie Channels you will be able to go through the On Demand tab (depending on the receiver you get, the one I am referring to is the Hopper) and select All TV Channels. The listings of the shows will appear and you can select the event you want to watch.

Thanks

#3 OFFLINE   jclangston

jclangston

Cool Member

• Topic Starter
  • Registered
  • 40 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 01:36 PM

Right I understand that part.  I was curious, for example, if I go to HBO On Demand.  Are all of the series that HBO has had in years past available to stream or only select shows?  

#4 OFFLINE   Mike.H_DISHNetwork

Mike.H_DISHNetwork

Godfather

• DISH Representative
  • 295 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 07:55 AM

With the Hopper/Joey system, you will be able to select HBO and there will be different options you can choose. There are; Featured, Documenters, Kids, Sports and Series as well as many more. In the Series I checked Game of Thrones and all of Season three is available. I did not see from 1 to 2 years ago for On Demand. Please let me know if you have any further questions about it.

Thanks

#5 OFFLINE   dennispap

dennispap

Icon

• Registered
  • 650 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 01:18 PM

Dish on demand doesn't have any shotime on demand.

spam firewall