Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk. Our community covers all aspects of video delivery solutions including: Direct Broadcast Satellite (DBS), Cable Television, and Internet Protocol Television (IPTV). We also have forums to discuss popular television programs, home theater equipment, and internet streaming service providers. Members of our community include experts who can help you solve technical problems, industry professionals, company representatives, and novices who are here to learn.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
  • Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
  • Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
  • Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
  • Customize your profile page and make new friends

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

HR 23

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#21 OFFLINE   dpeters11

dpeters11

Hall Of Fame

• DBSTalk Club
  • 13,097 posts
  • LocationCincinnati

Posted 12 May 2013 - 03:55 PM

It's like some of the users I have to deal with at work. They complain soothing is slow, I ask for more details, and I get a response "it took at least 5 seconds". Slow is definitely relative.

...Ads Help To Support This SIte...

#22 OFFLINE   H_sqd

H_sqd

• Registered
  • 2 posts
  • LocationPac NW

Posted 12 May 2013 - 09:51 PM

Busted HR23.

My four year old HR23 just died.  A new (something) is coming.  Any chance of recovering the stuff on the old drive?  The unit died completely like it was a supply failure.  Anyone ever patch one together to recover, or pull the drive out?

Cheers

#23 OFFLINE   dpeters11

dpeters11

Hall Of Fame

• DBSTalk Club
  • 13,097 posts
  • LocationCincinnati

Posted 13 May 2013 - 06:19 AM

No, there isn't.

#24 OFFLINE   CCarncross

CCarncross

Hall Of Fame

• Registered
  • 7,058 posts
  • LocationJackson

Posted 13 May 2013 - 08:44 AM

Busted HR23.

My four year old HR23 just died.  A new (something) is coming.  Any chance of recovering the stuff on the old drive?  The unit died completely like it was a supply failure.  Anyone ever patch one together to recover, or pull the drive out?

Cheers

The stuff on the drive is married to the receiver that recorded it...so if the dvr itself dies the recordings are not playable on another dvr. 

#25 OFFLINE   peds48

peds48

🙈🙉🙊📡

• DBSTalk Club
  • 11,449 posts
  • LocationLong Island, NY

Posted 13 May 2013 - 08:45 AM

Busted HR23.

Cheers

They are gone!
Here’s to the crazy ones.
The misfits. The rebels.
The the troublemakers.
The round pegs in the square holes.

The ones who see things different.
They’re not fond of rules, and they have no respect for the status quo.

Think Differently 

#26 OFFLINE   H_sqd

H_sqd

• Registered
  • 2 posts
  • LocationPac NW

Posted 13 May 2013 - 12:02 PM

Thanks guys, that's what I assumed.  Unfortunately there were a few season enders waiting to be viewed. :(

Protected By... spam firewall...And...