Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk. Our community covers all aspects of video delivery solutions including: Direct Broadcast Satellite (DBS), Cable Television, and Internet Protocol Television (IPTV). We also have forums to discuss popular television programs, home theater equipment, and internet streaming service providers. Members of our community include experts who can help you solve technical problems, industry professionals, company representatives, and novices who are here to learn.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
  • Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
  • Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
  • Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
  • Customize your profile page and make new friends

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

All timers show "No Info Available" and are recording

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   SandyG3

SandyG3

AllStar

• Registered
  • 58 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 05:05 PM

Came home this afternoon and had random items recording (items that should have been skipped as they are older shows of current shows).  On the daily schedule screen all the events from midnight last night and newer are showing NO INFO AVAILABLE  but correctly show the show details on the right side of the screen.  The timers are still set correctly on the timer screen; but it appears everything is trying to record.

I've restored the system from the remotes back up (from 3 days ago) and unplugged the unit for 5 minutes. Upon restart the system still shows all the daily schedule in correct.  Please see attached picture.  

http://db.tt/hjiGZk2w

Anyone else having any issues?

Thank You,

Sandy

Edited by SandyG3, 15 May 2013 - 05:09 PM.

...Ads Help To Support This SIte...

#2 OFFLINE   Stewart Vernon

Stewart Vernon

Excellent Adventurer

• Moderators
  • 19,697 posts
  • LocationKittrell, NC

Posted 15 May 2013 - 05:41 PM

I don't think I have ever seen that one before.

Do you have a full 9-day EPG?

I have seen intermittent times with my 922 where it will suddenly have only 1-2 days of EPG, but that usually self-corrects before I have missed any recordings.

-- Respect the S.H.I.E.L.D.

#3 OFFLINE   SandyG3

SandyG3

AllStar

• Topic Starter
  • Registered
  • 58 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 06:01 PM

Yes; still have the full EPG and it looks ok with no missing data from what I can tell.  My timers still show correctly ; just this screen is incorrect and incorrectly recording shows.  I may let it go for now and see if the 3am restart fixes anything.

#4 OFFLINE   Stewart Vernon

Stewart Vernon

Excellent Adventurer

• Moderators
  • 19,697 posts
  • LocationKittrell, NC

Posted 16 May 2013 - 01:06 PM

That was to be my next thought... often times the weird glitches self-revolve after the overnight update even when power off or unplugging seems to have no effect.  Hopefully yours will correct as well.

#5 OFFLINE   SandyG3

SandyG3

AllStar

• Topic Starter
  • Registered
  • 58 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 02:53 PM

Woke up this morning and all was back to normally.  Not quite sure what happened.  I guess when all else fails; nightly update/restart may help.

#6 OFFLINE   Stewart Vernon

Stewart Vernon

Excellent Adventurer

• Moderators
  • 19,697 posts
  • LocationKittrell, NC

Posted 16 May 2013 - 07:10 PM

Well... at least it is back to normal.  I really haven't seen that.  I have seen the EPG be corrupt before... and every once in a while when I first wake the receiver will have "no timers" display for a few minutes if the receiver is just coming out of a reboot cycle...  but never saw the "No Info" thing in the schedule unless my EPG was also goofy.

Hopefully this doesn't happen to you again!

Protected By... spam firewall...And...