Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of DBSTalk by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

Moving/Upgrade Question

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#21 OFFLINE   Beerstalker

Beerstalker

Hall Of Fame

• Registered
  • 2,962 posts

Posted 12 June 2013 - 12:47 PM

Didn't realize it would be that high.  I already have Whole Home DVR.  What are the other additional fees?

With 4 TVs you would be paying

$18 for 3 additional receivers ($6/month x 3, the first is free)

$10 for HD service

$10 for DVR service

$3 for Whole Home DVR

So a total of $41.

If you go with 5 TVs then it would be $47 since you would add another $6/month for another additional reciever.

Not sure where he got $43, unless he was using the $25 Advanced Receiver DVR fee which included HD, DVR and Whole Home services, but as far as I know that is only for new customers.  I believe since you are an existing customer they will stay seperate like I have it broken down above.

Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed. Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and all of their hopes and dreams. If I didn’t drink this beer, they might be out of work and their dreams would be shattered. Then I say to myself, "It is better that I drink this beer and let their dreams come true than be selfish and worry about my liver."
-by Jack Handy

...Ads Help To Support This SIte...

spam firewall