Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk. Our community covers all aspects of video delivery solutions including: Direct Broadcast Satellite (DBS), Cable Television, and Internet Protocol Television (IPTV). We also have forums to discuss popular television programs, home theater equipment, and internet streaming service providers. Members of our community include experts who can help you solve technical problems, industry professionals, company representatives, and novices who are here to learn.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
  • Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
  • Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
  • Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
  • Customize your profile page and make new friends

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

C31 Update

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   toolowterrain

toolowterrain

• Registered
  • 2 posts
  • LocationHouston

Posted 20 June 2013 - 06:18 PM

I've been looking everywhere for a changelog for the C31 update 0X717 

Does anyone have any information on this release? All my c31's have it as of today 

...Ads Help To Support This SIte...

#2 OFFLINE   keebler21

keebler21

Mentor

• Registered
  • 86 posts
  • LocationMinnesota

Posted 21 June 2013 - 05:24 PM

Cool - I'll have to check mine - hopefully they have better response after this update.

#3 OFFLINE   keebler21

keebler21

Mentor

• Registered
  • 86 posts
  • LocationMinnesota

Posted 21 June 2013 - 05:31 PM

Nice - I just checked mine and they are updated to 717 also.  Also in, initial testing the response seems 100% better so hopefully it will stick.  I'm sure Stuart or Scott will post change log soon that says something like...

New features "none"

Updated "stability"...   :righton:

#4 OFFLINE   toolowterrain

toolowterrain

• Topic Starter
  • Registered
  • 2 posts
  • LocationHouston

Posted 21 June 2013 - 05:38 PM

Nice - I just checked mine and they are updated to 717 also. Also in, initial testing the response seems 100% better so hopefully it will stick. I'm sure Stuart or Scott will post change log soon that says something like...

New features "none"
Updated "stability"... :righton:

Yup, I've also noticed way better response. However I did find a bug in which if you do a red button reset, it will say it's not authorized until you press the power button, and power back on.

#5 OFFLINE   keebler21

keebler21

Mentor

• Registered
  • 86 posts
  • LocationMinnesota

Posted 21 June 2013 - 05:40 PM

Yup, I've also noticed way better response. However I did find a bug in which if you do a red button reset, it will say it's not authorized until you press the power button, and power back on.

Thanks - good to know so far.

#6 OFFLINE   keebler21

keebler21

Mentor

• Registered
  • 86 posts
  • LocationMinnesota

Posted 24 June 2013 - 10:51 AM

I've noticed some of the slow down issues have returned like being able to pause instantly.  But otherwise things do seems better so far.  Hopefully there is another update around the corner.

Protected By... spam firewall...And...