Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk. Our community covers all aspects of video delivery solutions including: Direct Broadcast Satellite (DBS), Cable Television, and Internet Protocol Television (IPTV). We also have forums to discuss popular television programs, home theater equipment, and internet streaming service providers. Members of our community include experts who can help you solve technical problems, industry professionals, company representatives, and novices who are here to learn.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
  • Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
  • Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
  • Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
  • Customize your profile page and make new friends

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
* * * * * 2 votes

Big Brother 15

• Please log in to reply
227 replies to this topic

#81 OFFLINE   sigma1914

sigma1914

Hall Of Fame

• DBSTalk Club
  • 13,907 posts
  • LocationAllen, TX

Posted 17 August 2013 - 08:53 AM

Good!!!! I'll bet Helen turns on Elissa with lies and denial like with Jessie.

If you stop responding to them or put them on ignore, then eventually they'll go away.

...Ads Help To Support This SIte...

#82 OFFLINE   Henry

Henry

Retired Member

• DBSTalk Club
  • 3,175 posts
  • LocationPine, CO

Posted 17 August 2013 - 09:12 AM

That's my suspicion as well.  I wonder if Elissa will go through with her threat to quit (DOR) rather than go to Jury House?

VIP722kDVR (Living Room)
VIP211 (Bedroom)
VIP622DVR (Art Room)

DMA 18 (Denver)

#83 OFFLINE   Henry

Henry

Retired Member

• DBSTalk Club
  • 3,175 posts
  • LocationPine, CO

Posted 18 August 2013 - 09:20 AM

Elissa won the POV.  I'm assuming she will take herself off the block, forcing Aaryn to name a replacement.  I expect that to be Spencer, but it would be a perfect opportunity to back door Amanda or Pizza Boy.

• thxultra likes this
VIP722kDVR (Living Room)
VIP211 (Bedroom)
VIP622DVR (Art Room)

DMA 18 (Denver)

#84 OFFLINE   sigma1914

sigma1914

Hall Of Fame

• DBSTalk Club
  • 13,907 posts
  • LocationAllen, TX

Posted 18 August 2013 - 10:14 AM

She'd be smart to do Amanda. That'd guarantee one less tight 2 person alliance... (Helen and Elissa, McCrae and Amanda)

Doubt it'll happen because no one does anything big, besides the Judd thing.

This season has had the worst gameplay ever a whole. The Moving Company could've done well, but the idiots turned on Nick and it's gone downhill as a season since.

• Henry likes this
If you stop responding to them or put them on ignore, then eventually they'll go away.

#85 OFFLINE   Henry

Henry

Retired Member

• DBSTalk Club
  • 3,175 posts
  • LocationPine, CO

Posted 18 August 2013 - 11:30 AM

She'd be smart to do Amanda. That'd guarantee one less tight 2 person alliance... (Helen and Elissa, McCrae and Amanda)

Doubt it'll happen because no one does anything big, besides the Judd thing.

This season has had the worst gameplay ever a whole. The Moving Company could've done well, but the idiots turned on Nick and it's gone downhill as a season since.

Yeah, this season's cast are not players as much as they are googoly-eyed wannabes. It's a shame and a veritable waste of time. Opportunities come and go, and no one seems willing to make the game changing moves. The strong players are not even trying to hide their contempt for the other HGs. The other HGs are content to cower in their presence.

There's still a little time for some of these guys to wake up and realize that their "game" is just amusement to the likes of the "leaders". Otherwise, BB-15's legacy will be on what not to do. 

VIP722kDVR (Living Room)
VIP211 (Bedroom)
VIP622DVR (Art Room)

DMA 18 (Denver)

#86 OFFLINE   jdskycaster

jdskycaster

Legend

• Registered
  • 272 posts

Posted 18 August 2013 - 07:56 PM

I think this years guests, at least those currently in charge (Amanda and Helen) are extremely intelligent and have done something no others have been able to do.  Go after the strongest players and eliminate them first. 

• Henry likes this

#87 OFFLINE   Henry

Henry

Retired Member

• DBSTalk Club
  • 3,175 posts
  • LocationPine, CO

Posted 19 August 2013 - 09:21 AM

I think this years guests, at least those currently in charge (Amanda and Helen) are extremely intelligent and have done something no others have been able to do.  Go after the strongest players and eliminate them first. 

I think I can agree with most of that, but I hardly consider David a "strong" player.

VIP722kDVR (Living Room)
VIP211 (Bedroom)
VIP622DVR (Art Room)

DMA 18 (Denver)

#88 OFFLINE   thxultra

thxultra

Godfather

• Registered
  • 427 posts

Posted 19 August 2013 - 11:16 AM

Elissa won the POV.  I'm assuming she will take herself off the block, forcing Aaryn to name a replacement.  I expect that to be Spencer, but it would be a perfect opportunity to back door Amanda or Pizza Boy.

Couldn't agree more this is the chance to break up a power alliance but know no one has the backbone to take one of them out. Can't believe they are keeping a showmance in the game so long.Too many sheep this season for show.

• Henry likes this

#89 OFFLINE   sigma1914

sigma1914

Hall Of Fame

• DBSTalk Club
  • 13,907 posts
  • LocationAllen, TX

Posted 19 August 2013 - 11:20 AM

Yeah but they're nowhere near as good as ED, Will, and a couple others.

#90 OFFLINE   Henry

Henry

Retired Member

• DBSTalk Club
  • 3,175 posts
  • LocationPine, CO

Posted 19 August 2013 - 11:25 AM

Couldn't agree more this is the chance to break up a power alliance but know no one has the backbone to take one of them out. Can't believe they are keeping a showmance in the game so long.Too many sheep this season for show.

Wow, and you're a mind reader, too! :grin:

• thxultra likes this
VIP722kDVR (Living Room)
VIP211 (Bedroom)
VIP622DVR (Art Room)

DMA 18 (Denver)

#91 OFFLINE   Henry

Henry

Retired Member

• DBSTalk Club
  • 3,175 posts
  • LocationPine, CO

Posted 19 August 2013 - 11:29 AM

Yeah but they're nowhere near as good as ED, Will, and a couple others.

I agree with you, sigma. This year's cast doesn't seem to have a real strategy.  With these people, subtlety and finesse are out the door.  Brute force and bullying seems to be their only strategy (if you can call it that).

VIP722kDVR (Living Room)
VIP211 (Bedroom)
VIP622DVR (Art Room)

DMA 18 (Denver)

#92 OFFLINE   sigma1914

sigma1914

Hall Of Fame

• DBSTalk Club
  • 13,907 posts
  • LocationAllen, TX

Posted 19 August 2013 - 11:36 AM

Helen is pushing hard against Andy. Aaryn seems scared to add him. I'm guessing Spencer goes up and Andy, Amanda & McCrae will boot Helen.

#93 OFFLINE   Henry

Henry

Retired Member

• DBSTalk Club
  • 3,175 posts
  • LocationPine, CO

Posted 19 August 2013 - 11:59 AM

Helen is pushing hard against Andy. Aaryn seems scared to add him. I'm guessing Spencer goes up and Andy, Amanda & McCrae will boot Helen.

I'm thinking the same thing, but I'm holding out hope that Aaryn gets a dose of courage and back-doors Amanda instead. At some point, Aaryn has to realize that Amanda is a bigger threat than Helen.  At the very least she should nominate her just to force Amanda to change her game. As presently stands, Amanda thinks she's the undisputed leader of the house.  A reality check to the contrary will really upset her (Amanda's) apple cart.

But, as past ceremonies have shown, these kids couldn't see an opportunity if it hit them on the head. 

Bye-bye Helen. Hope Judd or Jessie make it back in. 

VIP722kDVR (Living Room)
VIP211 (Bedroom)
VIP622DVR (Art Room)

DMA 18 (Denver)

#94 OFFLINE   jdskycaster

jdskycaster

Legend

• Registered
  • 272 posts

Posted 19 August 2013 - 01:05 PM

It only looks like Amanda is completely running the game from our perspective outside the house.  From the inside things look completely different.  She is playing a good social game with those in her alliance which is why Aaryn is staying loyal to Amanda and not Helen.  She is also extremely crappy at challenges.  If it comes down to it Aaryn, and others in the 3AM alliance, will continue to feel confident that they can beat Amanda and stay in the house at the final four.  From the inside Amanda and Macrae would not look like an imposing power couple - unless you happen to be Helen or Spencer.

#95 OFFLINE   thxultra

thxultra

Godfather

• Registered
  • 427 posts

Posted 19 August 2013 - 01:31 PM

I'm thinking the same thing, but I'm holding out hope that Aaryn gets a dose of courage and back-doors Amanda instead. At some point, Aaryn has to realize that Amanda is a bigger threat than Helen.  At the very least she should nominate her just to force Amanda to change her game. As presently stands, Amanda thinks she's the undisputed leader of the house.  A reality check to the contrary will really upset her (Amanda's) apple cart.

But, as past ceremonies have shown, these kids couldn't see an opportunity if it hit them on the head. 

Bye-bye Helen. Hope Judd or Jessie make it back in. 

Totally want Judd to make it back in.. Worried they will all go against him right away though so hope he gets HOh right away or something to guarentee his safety. This year is the year of the snake... No one has the guts to tell the person they are getting voted out. Was great when Jessie found out and totally outed Helen. No one has a spine this year they all walk on egg shells and don't want to make any big moves.

#96 OFFLINE   Henry

Henry

Retired Member

• DBSTalk Club
  • 3,175 posts
  • LocationPine, CO

Posted 19 August 2013 - 01:37 PM

It only looks like Amanda is completely running the game from our perspective outside the house.  From the inside things look completely different.  She is playing a good social game with those in her alliance which is why Aaryn is staying loyal to Amanda and not Helen.  She is also extremely crappy at challenges.  If it comes down to it Aaryn, and others in the 3AM alliance, will continue to feel confident that they can beat Amanda and stay in the house at the final four.  From the inside Amanda and Macrae would not look like an imposing power couple - unless you happen to be Helen or Spencer.

All the more imperative that Aaryn realize the danger posed by Amanda and do away with her if she can. Every contestant knows long before they are selected that couples are more dangerous than single players. Showmance couples are infinitely more dangerous than Frenemies. As for Spencer, he seems to relish the Perpetual Pawn role - no doubt he'll pay for that.

VIP722kDVR (Living Room)
VIP211 (Bedroom)
VIP622DVR (Art Room)

DMA 18 (Denver)

#97 OFFLINE   Henry

Henry

Retired Member

• DBSTalk Club
  • 3,175 posts
  • LocationPine, CO

Posted 19 August 2013 - 01:41 PM

Totally want Judd to make it back in.. Worried they will all go against him right away though so hope he gets HOh right away or something to guarentee his safety. This year is the year of the snake... No one has the guts to tell the person they are getting voted out. Was great when Jessie found out and totally outed Helen. No one has a spine this year they all walk on egg shells and don't want to make any big moves.

I don't think it matters who comes back, they had better win the HoH right out of the gate or they will go right back from where they came. I favor Judd too and I agree with what you say, especially about Andy (#1 Snake/Sneak).

VIP722kDVR (Living Room)
VIP211 (Bedroom)
VIP622DVR (Art Room)

DMA 18 (Denver)

#98 OFFLINE   sigma1914

sigma1914

Hall Of Fame

• DBSTalk Club
  • 13,907 posts
  • LocationAllen, TX

Posted 19 August 2013 - 01:53 PM

IMO, the ideal time to take out a showmance is around now with about 8 or less left because it demoralizes the remaining person, especially if they don't win the following HOH.

#99 OFFLINE   Henry

Henry

Retired Member

• DBSTalk Club
  • 3,175 posts
  • LocationPine, CO

Posted 19 August 2013 - 02:21 PM

IMO, the ideal time to take out a showmance is around now with about 8 or less left because it demoralizes the remaining person, especially if they don't win the following HOH.

Agree, an unwelcomed/unexpected romantic breakup is the bane of all Showmances. Wonder how Pizza Boy will take it? :dozey:

VIP722kDVR (Living Room)
VIP211 (Bedroom)
VIP622DVR (Art Room)

DMA 18 (Denver)

#100 OFFLINE   sigma1914

sigma1914

Hall Of Fame

• DBSTalk Club
  • 13,907 posts
  • LocationAllen, TX

Posted 19 August 2013 - 02:59 PM

Another poor decision.

Spoiler

spam firewall