Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk. Our community covers all aspects of video delivery solutions including: Direct Broadcast Satellite (DBS), Cable Television, and Internet Protocol Television (IPTV). We also have forums to discuss popular television programs, home theater equipment, and internet streaming service providers. Members of our community include experts who can help you solve technical problems, industry professionals, company representatives, and novices who are here to learn.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
  • Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
  • Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
  • Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
  • Customize your profile page and make new friends

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
* * * * * 2 votes

Big Brother 15

• Please log in to reply
227 replies to this topic

#126 OFFLINE   Henry

Henry

Retired Member

• DBSTalk Club
  • 3,279 posts
  • LocationPine, CO

Posted 24 August 2013 - 03:17 PM

And the POV goes to ...

--------------------

Spoiler

--------------------

Source  

VIP722kDVR (Living Room)
VIP211 (Bedroom)
VIP622DVR (Art Room)

DMA 18 (Denver)

...Ads Help To Support This Site...

#127 OFFLINE   sigma1914

sigma1914

Hall Of Fame

• DBSTalk Club
  • 14,336 posts
  • LocationAllen, TX

Posted 24 August 2013 - 06:02 PM

Horrible. She should've nominated McCranda.  Maybe Aaryn gets booted.

If you stop responding to them or put them on ignore, then eventually they'll go away.

#128 OFFLINE   Henry

Henry

Retired Member

• DBSTalk Club
  • 3,279 posts
  • LocationPine, CO

Posted 24 August 2013 - 07:40 PM

Horrible. She should've nominated McCranda.  Maybe Aaryn gets booted.

Aaryn is history unless Elissa turns Judd to her side and Judd then turns Spencer. Without his swing vote it's all academic.  Elissa is fulfilling her initial obsession with Aaryn's ouster, but I suspect that allowing McManda to slip through the cracks will cost her the game.

VIP722kDVR (Living Room)
VIP211 (Bedroom)
VIP622DVR (Art Room)

DMA 18 (Denver)

#129 OFFLINE   Henry

Henry

Retired Member

• DBSTalk Club
  • 3,279 posts
  • LocationPine, CO

Posted 25 August 2013 - 01:28 PM

My comments here on Amanda have been less than flattering. I simply don’t like her or her game … mostly her. But I have to admit she is the only one who has been consistent. I don’t think she’ll win the top prize, but that won’t be for lack of a strategy or the courage to implement it.

At the top of the season, I had selected Amanda, Helen and Elissa as possible winners. However, through their own stupidity and arrogance, Helen and Elissa screwed the pooch. Both of them have shown dismally poor judgment when opportunity knocked. In essence, the action of one (Helen) set the stage for the failure of the other (Elissa). Had Helen recognized the opening afforded her when America put Amanda up as the third nominee, she could have assured that herself and Elissa would be the last two standing.

Helen didn’t target Amanda, and paid the price. Now Elissa commits the same blunder by obsessing over Aaryn who wasn’t even a threat. Had Elissa nominated both of the McMandas, she would have gotten rid of at least one of them should one win the POV.  It would have been a simple and elegant contingency had she been certain about the target going in. She wasn’t of course, and instead, her eventual and hasty conspiracy with Aaryn was but a clumsy afterthought that left her flanks exposed to an Amanda win.

Amanda’s leadership of the BB household is now undisputed. I have no doubt that going forward she will be impossible to live with or watch. I expect her arrogance and gloating will move to the forefront, making no attempt to hide them from the other HGs. I’m also hoping that this is her downfall. People will overlook many things, but being continually denigrated in front of others … well, that’s a whole nuther story.

At this juncture, I would prefer someone like Judd win the ½ mil. I don’t really care who takes second place, as long as it isn’t Amanda or Pizza Boy. I expect that Aaryn will leave the house this week, unless Elissa pulls another blunder and nominates GM. Elissa should be at Helen’s side next week no matter what happens Thursday.

VIP722kDVR (Living Room)
VIP211 (Bedroom)
VIP622DVR (Art Room)

DMA 18 (Denver)

#130 OFFLINE   jdskycaster

jdskycaster

Legend

• Registered
  • 272 posts

Posted 25 August 2013 - 11:33 PM

Aaryn has served her purpose and will be heading out the door.  Good competitor in challenges but absolutely abysmal in the social game.  The issue for macranda, with Aaryn out, is the shifting of power toward the Judd, Elissa, Spencer camp.  GM is the swing though so macranda and Andy will have to remind her that Elissa is the biggest target if she wins the next HOH.  The only person left that I would like to see win this thing is Judd.   

Edited by jdskycaster, 25 August 2013 - 11:33 PM.

#131 OFFLINE   Henry

Henry

Retired Member

• DBSTalk Club
  • 3,279 posts
  • LocationPine, CO

Posted 26 August 2013 - 11:07 AM

I seriously doubt that Judd and Spencer are in Elissa's camp.

VIP722kDVR (Living Room)
VIP211 (Bedroom)
VIP622DVR (Art Room)

DMA 18 (Denver)

#132 OFFLINE   Henry

Henry

Retired Member

• DBSTalk Club
  • 3,279 posts
  • LocationPine, CO

Posted 26 August 2013 - 11:59 AM

Spoiler

VIP722kDVR (Living Room)
VIP211 (Bedroom)
VIP622DVR (Art Room)

DMA 18 (Denver)

#133 OFFLINE   thxultra

thxultra

Godfather

• Registered
  • 440 posts

Posted 27 August 2013 - 07:57 AM

Spoiler

Spoiler

#134 OFFLINE   sigma1914

sigma1914

Hall Of Fame

• DBSTalk Club
  • 14,336 posts
  • LocationAllen, TX

Posted 27 August 2013 - 08:04 AM

I really want the replacement to go, too, because they're a useless floater. I always hated floaters getting far and winning.

• thxultra likes this
If you stop responding to them or put them on ignore, then eventually they'll go away.

#135 OFFLINE   Henry

Henry

Retired Member

• DBSTalk Club
  • 3,279 posts
  • LocationPine, CO

Posted 27 August 2013 - 09:00 AM

I really want the replacement to go, too, because they're a useless floater. I always hated floaters getting far and winning.

You, me and ultra share a common wish. I'm not sure Elissa has the votes for it, but it would be grand if she did.  This guy is a parasite and a snitch. He deserves a berth in the Jury House.

VIP722kDVR (Living Room)
VIP211 (Bedroom)
VIP622DVR (Art Room)

DMA 18 (Denver)

#136 OFFLINE   thxultra

thxultra

Godfather

• Registered
  • 440 posts

Posted 27 August 2013 - 09:43 AM

You, me and ultra share a common wish. I'm not sure Elissa has the votes for it, but it would be grand if she did.  This guy is a parasite and a snitch. He deserves a berth in the Jury House.

Absolutly... Hate the whole I don't want to upset the house... This is big brother sometimes you have to make people mad. Big problem this year is no one wants to rock the boat except Elissia.

Edited by thxultra, 27 August 2013 - 09:43 AM.

#137 OFFLINE   sigma1914

sigma1914

Hall Of Fame

• DBSTalk Club
  • 14,336 posts
  • LocationAllen, TX

Posted 27 August 2013 - 10:01 AM

I'm too lazy to read all the updates, so is Aaryn likely gone? I guess they'll be 2AM regardless.

#138 OFFLINE   Henry

Henry

Retired Member

• DBSTalk Club
  • 3,279 posts
  • LocationPine, CO

Posted 27 August 2013 - 11:05 AM

I'm too lazy to read all the updates, so is Aaryn likely gone? I guess they'll be 2AM regardless.

Looks that way. 3AM has served its purpose (Helen) so I guess Her Majesty now considers her expendable.

• thxultra likes this
VIP722kDVR (Living Room)
VIP211 (Bedroom)
VIP622DVR (Art Room)

DMA 18 (Denver)

#139 OFFLINE   Henry

Henry

Retired Member

• DBSTalk Club
  • 3,279 posts
  • LocationPine, CO

Posted 27 August 2013 - 11:08 AM

Absolutly... Hate the whole I don't want to upset the house... This is big brother sometimes you have to make people mad. Big problem this year is no one wants to rock the boat except Elissia.

Jessie tried, but that only served to get her evicted. The rest of the house has taken notice and would rather walk on egg-shells than upset you-know-who. What a waste. :bang

VIP722kDVR (Living Room)
VIP211 (Bedroom)
VIP622DVR (Art Room)

DMA 18 (Denver)

#140 OFFLINE   thxultra

thxultra

Godfather

• Registered
  • 440 posts

Posted 27 August 2013 - 01:32 PM

Jessie tried, but that only served to get her evicted. The rest of the house has taken notice and would rather walk on egg-shells than upset you-know-who. What a waste. :bang

Ya amazes me no one has the guts to stand up to "you know who"... She cries like a big baby when she is on the block. Put her up and let her cry. Wah Wah. She would be long gone if McCare wasn't there always calmning her down.

#141 OFFLINE   Henry

Henry

Retired Member

• DBSTalk Club
  • 3,279 posts
  • LocationPine, CO

Posted 27 August 2013 - 02:01 PM

Ya amazes me no one has the guts to stand up to "you know who"... She cries like a big baby when she is on the block. Put her up and let her cry. Wah Wah. She would be long gone if McCare wasn't there always calmning her down.

I'm thinking that Pizza Boy might be part of her problem.

VIP722kDVR (Living Room)
VIP211 (Bedroom)
VIP622DVR (Art Room)

DMA 18 (Denver)

#142 OFFLINE   sigma1914

sigma1914

Hall Of Fame

• DBSTalk Club
  • 14,336 posts
  • LocationAllen, TX

Posted 27 August 2013 - 03:47 PM

If McCranda isn't nominated next week, there's no hope for the remaining morons.

• Henry likes this

#143 OFFLINE   Henry

Henry

Retired Member

• DBSTalk Club
  • 3,279 posts
  • LocationPine, CO

Posted 27 August 2013 - 04:23 PM

With Aaryn on the block, I wonder if CBS is going to pull a switch on us [tape the show early and use employees for an audience] on Thursday. I know Julie has said that she will take the high road when it comes to Aaryn, but I do wonder if CBS will follow suit.

VIP722kDVR (Living Room)
VIP211 (Bedroom)
VIP622DVR (Art Room)

DMA 18 (Denver)

#144 OFFLINE   thxultra

thxultra

Godfather

• Registered
  • 440 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 12:54 PM

With Aaryn on the block, I wonder if CBS is going to pull a switch on us [tape the show early and use employees for an audience] on Thursday. I know Julie has said that she will take the high road when it comes to Aaryn, but I do wonder if CBS will follow suit.

Ya was wondering this also. She will go to the jury house so assume her safty isn't an issue. I think they should have a real audiance and let them boo her... The uk one has a huge audiance and when a house guest is evicted that they don't like they get booed. I still hope Julie says something to her about the way she has played the game.

#145 OFFLINE   Henry

Henry

Retired Member

• DBSTalk Club
  • 3,279 posts
  • LocationPine, CO

Posted 29 August 2013 - 01:53 PM

Ya was wondering this also. She will go to the jury house so assume her safty isn't an issue. I think they should have a real audiance and let them boo her... The uk one has a huge audiance and when a house guest is evicted that they don't like they get booed. I still hope Julie says something to her about the way she has played the game.

Hopefully, the site I visit will give me a heads-up if they pull a switch on us.  My suspicion at the moment is that they (CBS) are going to play it safe in spite of what Julie has said in public. I'm sure that CBS has privately and emphatically told Julie to play it real cool, even though Aaryn should be going to the jury house (if voted out, of course) and cannot be told anything about goings-on in the real world.

In other words, don't let on that (1) she (Aaryn) is at the center of a racial controversy, or (2) divulge the veracity of the audience.

• thxultra likes this
VIP722kDVR (Living Room)
VIP211 (Bedroom)
VIP622DVR (Art Room)

DMA 18 (Denver)

#146 OFFLINE   thxultra

thxultra

Godfather

• Registered
  • 440 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 02:10 PM

Hopefully, the site I visit will give me a heads-up if they pull a switch on us.  My suspicion at the moment is that they (CBS) are going to play it safe in spite of what Julie has said in public. I'm sure that CBS has privately and emphatically told Julie to play it real cool, even though Aaryn should be going to the jury house (if voted out, of course) and cannot be told anything about goings-on in the real world.

In other words, don't let on that (1) she (Aaryn) is at the center of a racial controversy, or (2) divulge the veracity of the audience.

Julie is a classy person also I can't see her blowing up at Aaryn that isn't her style. She has a classy way though to tell people that there behavior was out of hand though. I forgot that she can't say anything about the outside world to her. Still would like CBS to use a live audiance. Would be great if she gets booed also but don't know if CBS has rules against that also. Never really saw anyone Booed out of the US one. Haven't seen anything yet about the feeds going dark.

#147 OFFLINE   jdskycaster

jdskycaster

Legend

• Registered
  • 272 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 02:16 PM

I would like to see Andy gone this week as well but Aaryn burnt the bridge by flipping sides.  Truly dumb move on her part.  I am not a fan of her's but she would have stuck to her 3AM alliance it would have insured Andy going home giving her a very high probability of winning the next HOH.  At that point she could have decided to flip sides and put macranda up on the block.  The only hope she has now is to try to convince macranda that she will work with them to the final three but that is pushing a big rock up the hill.  There is still a good chance Judd or GM wins HOH though so a lot can still happen.  I will say it again, Judd is the only remaining player I would like to see walking away with the cash. 

• Henry likes this

#148 OFFLINE   Henry

Henry

Retired Member

• DBSTalk Club
  • 3,279 posts
  • LocationPine, CO

Posted 29 August 2013 - 03:24 PM

I would like to see Andy gone this week as well but Aaryn burnt the bridge by flipping sides.  Truly dumb move on her part.  I am not a fan of her's but she would have stuck to her 3AM alliance it would have insured Andy going home giving her a very high probability of winning the next HOH.  At that point she could have decided to flip sides and put macranda up on the block.  The only hope she has now is to try to convince macranda that she will work with them to the final three but that is pushing a big rock up the hill.  There is still a good chance Judd or GM wins HOH though so a lot can still happen.  I will say it again, Judd is the only remaining player I would like to see walking away with the cash. 

I agree. Judd is, to me, the only true competitor there.  I'll be real happy to see the snitch (Andy) leave.

VIP722kDVR (Living Room)
VIP211 (Bedroom)
VIP622DVR (Art Room)

DMA 18 (Denver)

#149 OFFLINE   Henry

Henry

Retired Member

• DBSTalk Club
  • 3,279 posts
  • LocationPine, CO

Posted 29 August 2013 - 03:32 PM

Looks like CBS blinked...

--------------------

11:35AM - 12:55PM BBT: Trivia [There was a lot of speculation that they were taping the "live: eviction again, like they did when Howard was evicted, but that doesn't seem to be the case.  Another hot topic is what will Julie say to Aaryn about her racist remarks.  In a recent interview with The New York Post's Michael Starr, Julie said, "I have to take a beat and say to myself, ‘OK, what’s my job here? What’s going to happen once that person does his or her three-and-a-half-minute live interview with me?’ A lot of the behavior this year can be chalked up to ignorance, youth and immaturity and I’m hopeful I can approach it in the right way — that I can plant a seed in that person’s head where they walk out and, instead of being humiliated or furious or embarrassed, they think, ‘Wow, was I that girl in the house? Was I really that ugly?’ I know everyone wants me to tell them off, but that’s not my job,” Chen says. “Trust me, plenty of other people will do that once she walks out of the house. I have to be a bigger person and a mature host who’s going to be neutral when all is said and done.” ]

--------------------

Source

VIP722kDVR (Living Room)
VIP211 (Bedroom)
VIP622DVR (Art Room)

DMA 18 (Denver)

#150 OFFLINE   TheRatPatrol

TheRatPatrol

Hall Of Fame

• Registered
  • 6,895 posts
  • LocationPhoenix, AZ

Posted 29 August 2013 - 08:38 PM

Catching up on this weeks episodes now. That Zingbot robot is so annoying.

Protected By... spam firewall...And...