Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk. Our community covers all aspects of video delivery solutions including: Direct Broadcast Satellite (DBS), Cable Television, and Internet Protocol Television (IPTV). We also have forums to discuss popular television programs, home theater equipment, and internet streaming service providers. Members of our community include experts who can help you solve technical problems, industry professionals, company representatives, and novices who are here to learn.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
  • Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
  • Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
  • Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
  • Customize your profile page and make new friends

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

The Tomorrow People

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   Drucifer

Drucifer

Hall Of Fame

• Registered
  • 7,725 posts
  • LocationNY Hudson Valley

Posted 24 June 2013 - 02:45 PM

logo.gif

New Series THE TOMORROW PEOPLE Starts Wednesday, October 9 [on the CW Network].

SOURCE

DREW

Do it Right, Do it Once
LR: HR34-7, Den: HR24-1, MB: HR24-5, Bsm: HR21-2, Kit: H25-5
PrimeStar '95, DirecTV  '00

...Ads Help To Support This SIte...

#2 OFFLINE   longrider

longrider

Hall Of Fame

• DBSTalk Club
  • 3,025 posts
  • LocationElizabeth, CO

Posted 24 June 2013 - 03:00 PM

Interesting.  The description makes it sound like a takeoff on Alphas.  Alphas did not succeed in the ratings but I enjoyed it.

My Setup

#3 OFFLINE   trainman

trainman

Hall Of Fame

• Registered
  • 1,447 posts
  • LocationSherman Oaks, CA

Posted 24 June 2013 - 03:56 PM

Interesting.  The description makes it sound like a takeoff on Alphas.  Alphas did not succeed in the ratings but I enjoyed it.

It's actually a reboot of a British TV series from the 1970s. (The second reboot, that is -- there was a British reboot in the '90s.)
trainman is Jim Ellwanger

HR34-700 | Linksys WGA-600N | Samsung 46" LCD | Slimline-5 dish

#4 OFFLINE   RunnerFL

RunnerFL

Hall Of Fame

• DBSTalk Club
  • 15,711 posts

Posted 24 June 2013 - 04:06 PM

It's actually a reboot of a British TV series from the 1970s. (The second reboot, that is -- there was a British reboot in the '90s.)

I was just about to post that I remembered a show when I was a kid called "The Tomorrow People".  Thanks for confirming it. 

THIS SPACE FOR RENT

#5 OFFLINE   trainman

trainman

Hall Of Fame

• Registered
  • 1,447 posts
  • LocationSherman Oaks, CA

Posted 25 June 2013 - 05:12 PM

I was just about to post that I remembered a show when I was a kid called "The Tomorrow People".  Thanks for confirming it.

Yes, if I recall correctly, Nickelodeon aired the original "Tomorrow People" back in the early 1980s.
trainman is Jim Ellwanger

HR34-700 | Linksys WGA-600N | Samsung 46" LCD | Slimline-5 dish

#6 OFFLINE   Church AV Guy

Church AV Guy

Godfather

• Registered
  • 502 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 01:35 AM

Yes, if I recall correctly, Nickelodeon aired the original "Tomorrow People" back in the early 1980s.

Wow, I thought I was the only person who remembered the Nick show called the tomorrow people.  That was a long time ago, and the show was not all that good, if I remember correctly.

Luke

Sagaciously eschew obfuscating sesquipedalianisms.

Evil is charming and beautiful. It makes you doubt yourself. It asks for one small compromise after another until it whittles you down, and it functions best when no one believes in it.--from Joan of Arcadia

spam firewall