I wanted to say thanks to all who have commented on this. Still no decision on the Return to Sender as described by D* when I ordered the setup.
The Optical Output is something I do use, but I think I could get around that using the existing tv and receiver. The processor speed has me questioning the move. I am hesitant to jump on a two year contract with something that could be faster if I waited a bit longer.
I do appreciate all the work people do on this site, it is very informative and well received (especially by those of us who just read the forums).