Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk. Our community covers all aspects of video delivery solutions including: Direct Broadcast Satellite (DBS), Cable Television, and Internet Protocol Television (IPTV). We also have forums to discuss popular television programs, home theater equipment, and internet streaming service providers. Members of our community include experts who can help you solve technical problems, industry professionals, company representatives, and novices who are here to learn.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
  • Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
  • Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
  • Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
  • Customize your profile page and make new friends

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Siberia

• Please log in to reply
78 replies to this topic

#61 OFFLINE   yosoyellobo

yosoyellobo

Icon

• Registered
  • 1,971 posts

Posted 30 July 2013 - 08:19 AM

Wait don't spoil it.

...Ads Help To Support This SIte...

#62 OFFLINE   oldschoolecw

oldschoolecw

HarpoonIPA

• Registered
  • 1,513 posts
  • LocationHalifax, MA

Posted 30 July 2013 - 08:26 AM

Who won:)

An American cheated, he used fly spray  :rotfl:

• Henry likes this

LG Cinema Screen 47LM7600
Pioneer VSX-1120
X1 unit and yes it's Comcastic
Comcast Triple Play

#63 OFFLINE   Henry

Henry

Retired Member

• Topic Starter
  • DBSTalk Club
  • 3,276 posts
  • LocationPine, CO

Posted 30 July 2013 - 08:43 AM

An American cheated, he used fly spray  :rotfl:

:rotfl:   :rolling:   :rotfl:  :rolling:   :rotfl:

• oldschoolecw likes this
VIP722kDVR (Living Room)
VIP211 (Bedroom)
VIP622DVR (Art Room)

DMA 18 (Denver)

#64 OFFLINE   jdskycaster

jdskycaster

Legend

• Registered
  • 272 posts

Posted 02 August 2013 - 01:03 PM

Network executive to staff.... 

"Get your a$$es in here fast!  I need a scripted reality show based on The Hunger Games. Need a few cute girls, one a bit quirky that can kill things with a bow.  Oh, and make sure you include a cornucopia thingy where stuff can randomly show up that they will use for whatever purpose you see fit.  It they can use it to kill crap with even better.   Feel free to make it seem real mysterious though.  Use Lost as an example where sh*t just happens that makes no sense whatsoever to the original plot.  And to insure we hang on to as many viewers as possible keep killing the fake contestants off in any way you see fit.  Bring in some monsters lurking in the woods.  If it just happens to look like bigfoot in the shadows once and awhile even better.  If we run out of contestants to kill make the fake crew pretending to document the action die off here and there.  That way if by some incredible accident and the damn thing gets renewed we can just resupply the film crew by chopper and keep killing them off in the next season.  Did you get all of that?" 

Edited by jdskycaster, 02 August 2013 - 01:06 PM.

• VDP07 and Henry like this

#65 OFFLINE   Henry

Henry

Retired Member

• Topic Starter
  • DBSTalk Club
  • 3,276 posts
  • LocationPine, CO

Posted 02 August 2013 - 01:24 PM

Network executive to staff.... 

"Get your a$$es in here fast!  I need a scripted reality show based on The Hunger Games. Need a few cute girls, one a bit quirky that can kill things with a bow.  Oh, and make sure you include a cornucopia thingy where stuff can randomly show up that they will use for whatever purpose you see fit.  It they can use it to kill crap with even better.   Feel free to make it seem real mysterious though.  Use Lost as an example where sh*t just happens that makes no sense whatsoever to the original plot.  And to insure we hang on to as many viewers as possible keep killing the fake contestants off in any way you see fit.  Bring in some monsters lurking in the woods.  If it just happens to look like bigfoot in the shadows once and awhile even better.  If we run out of contestants to kill make the fake crew pretending to document the action die off here and there.  That way if by some incredible accident and the damn thing gets renewed we can just resupply the film crew by chopper and keep killing them off in the next season.  Did you get all of that?" 

That pretty much covers it. :righton:

VIP722kDVR (Living Room)
VIP211 (Bedroom)
VIP622DVR (Art Room)

DMA 18 (Denver)

#66 OFFLINE   oldschoolecw

oldschoolecw

HarpoonIPA

• Registered
  • 1,513 posts
  • LocationHalifax, MA

Posted 06 August 2013 - 03:48 PM

Wow, last nights show had a big reveal. It's getting better as time goes by

Pioneer VSX-1120
Comcast Triple Play

#67 OFFLINE   oldschoolecw

oldschoolecw

HarpoonIPA

• Registered
  • 1,513 posts
  • LocationHalifax, MA

Posted 06 August 2013 - 03:56 PM

So it may be they are 

Spoiler

Pioneer VSX-1120
Comcast Triple Play

#68 OFFLINE   jdskycaster

jdskycaster

Legend

• Registered
  • 272 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 10:17 AM

Finally got a chance to watch this weeks episode.  Suspicion confirmed.  The camera crew has been positioned to be as vulnerable as the fake contestants.  This will now provide additional bodies for the meat grinder but does anyone else wonder why they continue to film anyway?  One theory is that everything is a setup and the crew is in the dark.  The other more obvious theory is that the mysterious Sabina is the one setting the traps and killing everyone off.    

Either way Sam the bouncer should be holding a few crew members feet (including Joyce) to the fire just to be sure they have no information.  Once you eliminate them from the equation you can then look to others in the group for culpability.  Still cannot believe nobody brings up the fact that Sabina just showed up and was not with the group when they first arrived.  The mysterious bones with necklace could have been a dream sequence or better yet the reason she is there in the first place.  A twin sister killed in an earlier production of the same show and now Sabina is getting her revenge on not only the crew but the contestants as well.

Don't really care if it is a supernatural force, sasquatch or Sabina the eradication of contestants and crew needs to accelerate or this will quickly become a yawn fest.  Oh, and one more request, they need to bring back Berglind Icey.  :)

#69 OFFLINE   oldschoolecw

oldschoolecw

HarpoonIPA

• Registered
  • 1,513 posts
  • LocationHalifax, MA

Posted 27 August 2013 - 02:50 PM

Anybody else watch last nights episode? We may be starting to see answers on what is out there. I still think the same from 2 post up under spoiler 

Pioneer VSX-1120
Comcast Triple Play

#70 OFFLINE   Drucifer

Drucifer

Hall Of Fame

• Registered
  • 8,194 posts
  • LocationNY Hudson Valley

Posted 27 August 2013 - 03:44 PM

Yeah, I'm hanging in there.

DREW
Do it Right, Do it Once
LR: HR34-7, Den: HR24-1, MB: HR24-5, Bsm: HR24-2, Kit: H25-5
PrimeStar '95, DirecTV  '00

#71 OFFLINE   oldschoolecw

oldschoolecw

HarpoonIPA

• Registered
  • 1,513 posts
  • LocationHalifax, MA

Posted 27 August 2013 - 04:47 PM

Yeah, I'm hanging in there.

Last nights episode seemed to drag on and on, but there are only a few left so I'm in till the end

Pioneer VSX-1120
Comcast Triple Play

#72 OFFLINE   jdskycaster

jdskycaster

Legend

• Registered
  • 272 posts

Posted 27 August 2013 - 07:02 PM

Yeah, that was a snoozer.  Why did it have to take so long just to get to the research facility?  And the whole we will stay here and bury her.  First thing that came to mind was the ground is probably frozen so that's not happening.  They have brought some good possibilities into the plot now just get the plot moving.  More of these contestants and camera crew have to get the axe each week.

#73 OFFLINE   Drucifer

Drucifer

Hall Of Fame

• Registered
  • 8,194 posts
  • LocationNY Hudson Valley

Posted 27 August 2013 - 07:39 PM

Last nights episode seemed to drag on and on, but there are only a few left so I'm in till the end

It my curiosity on how long they can continue to have the cameramen that are not effected by events.

DREW
Do it Right, Do it Once
LR: HR34-7, Den: HR24-1, MB: HR24-5, Bsm: HR24-2, Kit: H25-5
PrimeStar '95, DirecTV  '00

#74 OFFLINE   RunnerFL

RunnerFL

Hall Of Fame

• DBSTalk Club
  • 16,068 posts

Posted 28 August 2013 - 06:33 AM

Spoilers guys, spoilers...  Some people haven't watched that specific episode yet.  If you want to discuss what happened in the specific episode please start a thread dedicated to that episode.

That being said, I'm definitely digging this show.

THIS SPACE FOR RENT

#75 OFFLINE   oldschoolecw

oldschoolecw

HarpoonIPA

• Registered
  • 1,513 posts
  • LocationHalifax, MA

Posted 28 August 2013 - 07:17 AM

Spoilers guys, spoilers...  Some people haven't watched that specific episode yet.  If you want to discuss what happened in the specific episode please start a thread dedicated to that episode.

That being said, I'm definitely digging this show.

I wonder if they will be able to find contestants for another season?  :rotfl:

Pioneer VSX-1120
Comcast Triple Play

#76 OFFLINE   jdskycaster

jdskycaster

Legend

• Registered
  • 272 posts

Posted 28 August 2013 - 09:15 AM

There are hardly enough people following and contributing to this thread to warrant starting new "Siberia" threads based on specific episodes.  In this forum shouldn't everyone assume there will be talk about the current episode and it may not be hidden?  Catch up on the show then go to the thread and contribute based on what is currently happening.

#77 OFFLINE   RunnerFL

RunnerFL

Hall Of Fame

• DBSTalk Club
  • 16,068 posts

Posted 28 August 2013 - 07:21 PM

There are hardly enough people following and contributing to this thread to warrant starting new "Siberia" threads based on specific episodes.  In this forum shouldn't everyone assume there will be talk about the current episode and it may not be hidden?  Catch up on the show then go to the thread and contribute based on what is currently happening.

Please refer to the forum rules:

http://www.dbstalk.c...lk-forum-rules/

• The Merg likes this
THIS SPACE FOR RENT

#78 OFFLINE   oldschoolecw

oldschoolecw

HarpoonIPA

• Registered
  • 1,513 posts
  • LocationHalifax, MA

Posted 04 May 2014 - 11:49 AM

I liked this show and it has not been officially canceled and still has no date for a second season premiere. What gives? Rumor has it two seasons were filmed together, so a second season supposedly exists

I'm hoping for a return  

Pioneer VSX-1120
Comcast Triple Play

#79 OFFLINE   RunnerFL

RunnerFL

Hall Of Fame

• DBSTalk Club
  • 16,068 posts

Posted 05 May 2014 - 07:50 PM

I liked this show and it has not been officially canceled and still has no date for a second season premiere. What gives? Rumor has it two seasons were filmed together, so a second season supposedly exists

I'm hoping for a return  

I keep checking thefutoncritic.com and it's still listed as "fate tbd".  I'd say it's on life support but I'd enjoy a second season.

THIS SPACE FOR RENT

Protected By... spam firewall...And...