Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk. Our community covers all aspects of video delivery solutions including: Direct Broadcast Satellite (DBS), Cable Television, and Internet Protocol Television (IPTV). We also have forums to discuss popular television programs, home theater equipment, and internet streaming service providers. Members of our community include experts who can help you solve technical problems, industry professionals, company representatives, and novices who are here to learn.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
  • Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
  • Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
  • Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
  • Customize your profile page and make new friends

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Cote De Pablo quits NCIS

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#21 OFFLINE   Church AV Guy

Church AV Guy

Godfather

• Registered
  • 511 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 05:12 PM

My bet is that she either goes home to Israel to head up the Mossad (and, BTW, any Jew that sets foot in Israel is automatically entitled to be a citizen even if they have never been there before) and can thus show up in a episode every year or so.  Or, in a semi-lift from current events, it is revealed that she has been a spy or leaker for this or that country or group all along and either goes to the slam or on the lamb to Russia or Botswana or wherever.

The question is how quickly do they get a new girl agent on board and who might it be?

But she already HAD Israeli citizenship and surrendered it.  I don't think it's the same thing.  Also consider the job she has had here.  I would be very surprised to see her head up Mossad.

Luke

Sagaciously eschew obfuscating sesquipedalianisms.

Evil is charming and beautiful. It makes you doubt yourself. It asks for one small compromise after another until it whittles you down, and it functions best when no one believes in it.--from Joan of Arcadia

...Ads Help To Support This SIte...

#22 OFFLINE   trh

trh

This Space for Sale

• Registered
  • 3,347 posts
  • LocationNE FL

Posted 15 August 2013 - 08:18 PM

NCIS is a fictional TV show.

They can do anything they want, even though it makes no sense (Like multiple round trips from their DC office to Norfolk in one day. With normal traffic, it is a four hour one-way trip).

#23 OFFLINE   MysteryMan

MysteryMan

Hall Of Fame

• DBSTalk Club
  • 6,725 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 16 August 2013 - 04:15 AM

They can do anything they want, even though it makes no sense (Like multiple round trips from their DC office to Norfolk in one day. With normal traffic, it is a four hour one-way trip).

Glad to see I'm not the only one who notices bloopers like that.

DirecTV customer since 1995.

#24 OFFLINE   Church AV Guy

Church AV Guy

Godfather

• Registered
  • 511 posts

Posted 18 August 2013 - 02:23 AM

Glad to see I'm not the only one who notices bloopers like that.

Sorry, but after eight seasons of 24, where Jack can get from one end of LA to the other in fifteen minutes during rush hour, I just have to let that kind of stuff slide. :)

Luke

Sagaciously eschew obfuscating sesquipedalianisms.

Evil is charming and beautiful. It makes you doubt yourself. It asks for one small compromise after another until it whittles you down, and it functions best when no one believes in it.--from Joan of Arcadia

#25 ONLINE   Nick

Nick

Keep going - don't give up!

• DBSTalk Club
  • 21,303 posts
  • LocationThe Beautiful Golden Isles of Coastal Georgia

Posted 18 August 2013 - 10:37 AM

Yes, but I believe Jack must have had hidden super powers.

~ 12 Year Anniversary ~
Charter Gold Club Member
DBSTalk Club ~ 21k Club
Top 10 Poster

#26 OFFLINE   Rich

Rich

Hall Of Fame

• DBSTalk Club
  • 20,930 posts
  • LocationPiscataway, NJ

Posted 24 August 2013 - 11:23 AM

Just read on Yahoo the show's producers have stated they won't be killing off Ziva for her swan song. Her exit will be a two part episode to be aired at the end of September and they're hoping the explanation of her leaving will please the fans.

Won't please me.  I think she's beautiful and exotic.

Rich

#27 OFFLINE   TBoneit

TBoneit

Hall Of Fame

• Registered
  • 2,279 posts

Posted 24 August 2013 - 03:30 PM

The TV Show Reason they give to make the fans happy still won't tell us the personal reason she decided to leave a hit TV show.

Remember when your kids were the TV set's remote control?

#28 OFFLINE   Supramom2000

Supramom2000

In Loving Memory of Onyx-2/23/09

• DBSTalk Club
  • 3,355 posts
  • LocationColbert, WA

Posted 24 August 2013 - 03:36 PM

I think her character has suffered in the last several years.  It seemed to me that they muzzled her, and made her more PC.  She was no longer the tigress I was used to.  I didn't even enjoy her banter with Tony and longer.

"But the freedom that they fought for, and the country grand they wrought for, is their monument today, and for aye." "This nation will remain the land of the free only so long as it is the home of the brave."

My Setup

#29 OFFLINE   phrelin

phrelin

Hall Of Fame

• Registered
  • 13,493 posts
  • LocationNorthern California Redwoods

Posted 17 September 2013 - 04:58 PM

Sopranos Alum Eyed as Ziva's Successor, Debut Set For November tells us:

TVLine has learned exclusively that Sopranos grad Emily Wickersham — she played A.J.’s girlfriend Rhiannon during the HBO drama’s sixth and final season — is joining the CBS smash as a potential successor to Cote de Pablo’s Ziva.

Wickersham, whose three-episode deal with the show contains a series regular option, will play Bishop, a bright, educated, athletic, attractive, fresh-faced, focused and somewhat socially awkward new agent. She has a mysterious mixture of analytic brilliance, fierce determination and idealism. She’s traveled extensively, but only feels comfortable at home.”

wickersham.jpg

"In a hundred years there'll be a whole new set of people."
"Always poke the bears. They sleep too much for their own good."

"If you're good enough, they'll talk about you." - Tom Harmon
A GEEZER who remembers watching TV in 1951 and was an Echostar customer from 1988 to 2008, now a Dish Network customer.
My AV Setup
My Slingbox Pro HD Experience
My Blog: The Redwood Guardian

#30 OFFLINE   yosoyellobo

yosoyellobo

Icon

• Registered
  • 1,911 posts

Posted 20 November 2013 - 06:54 PM

Sopranos Alum Eyed as Ziva's Successor, Debut Set For November tells us:

wickersham.jpg

Nice debut. Looks like she might fit in.

#31 OFFLINE   phrelin

phrelin

Hall Of Fame

• Registered
  • 13,493 posts
  • LocationNorthern California Redwoods

Posted 20 November 2013 - 07:26 PM

I've started an episode thread so we can talk about this new character without fear of running afoul of the spoiler rule.

Edited by phrelin, 20 November 2013 - 07:27 PM.

"In a hundred years there'll be a whole new set of people."
"Always poke the bears. They sleep too much for their own good."

"If you're good enough, they'll talk about you." - Tom Harmon
A GEEZER who remembers watching TV in 1951 and was an Echostar customer from 1988 to 2008, now a Dish Network customer.
My AV Setup
My Slingbox Pro HD Experience
My Blog: The Redwood Guardian

#32 OFFLINE   Rich

Rich

Hall Of Fame

• DBSTalk Club
  • 20,930 posts
  • LocationPiscataway, NJ

Posted 21 November 2013 - 11:19 AM

Nice debut. Looks like she might fit in.

Yup, not as exotic as Pablo, but not many women are.  She is still a cutie.  She did seem to fit right in.

Rich

Protected By... spam firewall...And...