Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk. Our community covers all aspects of video delivery solutions including: Direct Broadcast Satellite (DBS), Cable Television, and Internet Protocol Television (IPTV). We also have forums to discuss popular television programs, home theater equipment, and internet streaming service providers. Members of our community include experts who can help you solve technical problems, industry professionals, company representatives, and novices who are here to learn.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
  • Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
  • Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
  • Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
  • Customize your profile page and make new friends

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

No Internet Connection to HD24

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   hookemfins

hookemfins

Godfather

• Registered
  • 375 posts

Posted 20 July 2013 - 02:17 PM

I had to reset my router today and since then I none of my HD24's can connect via the internet.   I have a network connection and IP address's and I can view shows on each HD-DVR.  I have a 2wire Uverse  internet connection with a DLink router piggybacked on top.  I had to reset the DLink because I had no access to view the settings.  I have the DECA Broadband adapter connected to the back of the DLink and I have internet connection to all devices but the HR24's.

Any ideas?

HR-44-700 (3) C41-500 HR 24-100 GenieGo

...Ads Help To Support This SIte...

#2 OFFLINE   Supramom2000

Supramom2000

In Loving Memory of Onyx-2/23/09

• DBSTalk Club
  • 3,121 posts
  • LocationSpokane, WA

Posted 20 July 2013 - 02:30 PM

Have you rebooted your DVR's as well?  Sometimes that is all it takes.  Then run the system test to make sure everything is correct.

"But the freedom that they fought for, and the country grand they wrought for, is their monument today, and for aye." "This nation will remain the land of the free only so long as it is the home of the brave."

My Setup

#3 OFFLINE   Laxguy

Laxguy

Fortuna! Fameux des Halles

• DBSTalk Club
  • 11,622 posts
  • LocationWinters, California

Posted 20 July 2013 - 03:49 PM

If no joy run through Network settings. 

"Laxguy" means a guy who loves lacrosse.

#4 OFFLINE   hookemfins

hookemfins

Godfather

• Topic Starter
  • Registered
  • 375 posts

Posted 20 July 2013 - 04:02 PM

I feel like an idiot. Rebooting should have been the first thing a I did and I knew better. Oh well, it works now.

Thanks SupraMom

HR-44-700 (3) C41-500 HR 24-100 GenieGo

spam firewall