Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk. Our community covers all aspects of video delivery solutions including: Direct Broadcast Satellite (DBS), Cable Television, and Internet Protocol Television (IPTV). We also have forums to discuss popular television programs, home theater equipment, and internet streaming service providers. Members of our community include experts who can help you solve technical problems, industry professionals, company representatives, and novices who are here to learn.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
  • Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
  • Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
  • Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
  • Customize your profile page and make new friends

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

MHzWorldview (now on KCSM in Bay Area as well as on line)

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   phrelin

phrelin

Hall Of Fame

• Registered
  • 13,297 posts
  • LocationNorthern California Redwoods

Posted 24 July 2013 - 05:32 PM

I don't know how I missed this, but MHzNetworks channel MHzWorldview is now on KCSM in the San Francisco Bay Area (it's offered through local channels in some parts of the country and is available on line). You can see more about the programming on the MHzNetworks web site. They do offer some pretty good crime/mystery scripted programming if you can put up with subtitles. By now I think we've all figured out that the Scandinavians in particular produce some pretty creative television.

tv_mnz_on_kcsm.jpg

On July 15, 2013, KCSM begins airing MHz Worldview on KCSM 43.1, 60.1 and Comcast. MHZ Worldview is known for its 'Programming for globally-minded people,' MHz Worldview serves as a liaison in bringing programs and understanding from around the world to American audiences. With a belief in promoting and illuminating world awareness, MHz Worldview delivers a wide range of world dynamics, showing all the world has to offer, direct from the source, without political or commercial confines.

Edited by phrelin, 24 July 2013 - 06:01 PM.

"In a hundred years there'll be a whole new set of people."
"Always poke the bears. They sleep too much for their own good."

"If you're good enough, they'll talk about you." - Tom Harmon
A GEEZER who remembers watching TV in 1951 and was an Echostar customer from 1988 to 2008, now a Dish Network customer.
My AV Setup
My Slingbox Pro HD Experience
My Blog: The Redwood Guardian

...Ads Help To Support This SIte...

#2 OFFLINE   Dude111

Dude111

Legend

• Registered
  • 474 posts

Posted 19 August 2013 - 11:28 AM

Yes I first saw one of the MHZ networks years ago.. They were quite good!!

spam firewall