Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk. Our community covers all aspects of video delivery solutions including: Direct Broadcast Satellite (DBS), Cable Television, and Internet Protocol Television (IPTV). We also have forums to discuss popular television programs, home theater equipment, and internet streaming service providers. Members of our community include experts who can help you solve technical problems, industry professionals, company representatives, and novices who are here to learn.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
  • Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
  • Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
  • Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
  • Customize your profile page and make new friends

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

Playlist Not Showing Up on GenieGO

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#21 OFFLINE   amt1994

amt1994

• Registered
  • 4 posts

Posted 04 August 2013 - 03:38 PM

Press and hold the red reset button on the GenieGO box for 30 secs. Wait for a complete reboot with 3 blue lights. And then wait another 2 mins.

Refresh your playlists and see if that helps. You won't erase anything with a 30 sec reset.

No luck. Material from the Genie still not showing up. I can't even record shows from the DirecTV app or through DirecTV.com on the HR32, but I can on the old HD DVR.

...Ads Help To Support This SIte...

#22 OFFLINE   NR4P

NR4P

Dad

• DBSTalk Club
  • 4,857 posts
  • LocationSunny Florida

Posted 04 August 2013 - 04:26 PM

amt, please provide a list of each DVR, how it is connected (DECA or Ethernet) and how the GenieGO hardware is connected to the internet.

Include all routers, switches, CCK's, adaptors etc. 

And what are the IP addresses of each DVR?

THe menu/settings/info screens will show it.

#23 OFFLINE   will127

will127

• Registered
  • 1 posts
  • Locationhebron in

Posted 19 September 2013 - 05:04 PM

ok i had a nomad worked great still my old nomad  but now called genie go  and  i cant get it to see my playlist on my dvr   i have a genie   ny router is a berklin   sees my dvr but not my play list   no clue on what to do  ive reset everything  even reset my routers and started from scratch  but it sees my dvr but not my playlist     Help  please 

#24 OFFLINE   NR4P

NR4P

Dad

• DBSTalk Club
  • 4,857 posts
  • LocationSunny Florida

Posted 19 September 2013 - 07:55 PM

ok i had a nomad worked great still my old nomad  but now called genie go  and  i cant get it to see my playlist on my dvr   i have a genie   ny router is a berklin   sees my dvr but not my play list   no clue on what to do  ive reset everything  even reset my routers and started from scratch  but it sees my dvr but not my playlist     Help  please 

Did you do a 30 sec reset of GenieGo?

If so and still not working, what DVR do you have?

#25 OFFLINE   tbolt

tbolt

Legend

• Registered
  • 180 posts

Posted 20 September 2013 - 02:06 PM

amt1994 and will127,

I had this problem.

Reset the power to your CCK (Broadband DECA) or WCCK.

This is the path from your receivers to your network

spam firewall