^^ I don't really know what all channels were missing ... some are listed above, also HMC, HUB and a few others. Nobody posted a list of what channels are on what satellites, so I couldn't test for sure.
I don't really know what happened and I don't really know what I did, but I seem to have it back, at least for now.
When I didn't find any visible obstructions I started messing around with the Point Dish screen and peaking. Even when I had a signal lock (around 55-60) and ID on 110, I wasn't getting the missing channels. 119 was locked also around 70. Sometimes 119 would lock but not 110. Sometimes 110 would show 'Wrong Satellite" on the point dish screen.
I tried adjusting both azimuth and elevation and could never really get any better than those numbers, but no matter what, the channels were missing.
The ONLY thing I changed was the port coming from the DP Plus LNB that goes inside to the 512. There are two COAX leads coming out of it to a twin ground block at the base of the dish mount bracket. I moved the house cable from one to the other.
Signals are still at the numbers mentioned above, but I now have the missing channels. I'm not sure why though, or if it's only temporary.
Not sure I can afford a service call if that LNB is going bad and needs to be replaced.