Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk. Our community covers all aspects of video delivery solutions including: Direct Broadcast Satellite (DBS), Cable Television, and Internet Protocol Television (IPTV). We also have forums to discuss popular television programs, home theater equipment, and internet streaming service providers. Members of our community include experts who can help you solve technical problems, industry professionals, company representatives, and novices who are here to learn.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
  • Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
  • Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
  • Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
  • Customize your profile page and make new friends

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

How doI get tracking for a HD DVR that has shipped to me?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   gio12

gio12

Icon

• Registered
  • 836 posts

Posted 19 August 2013 - 04:40 PM

PPD ordred a new DVR to be shipped on Friday. I got an email confirming it, but its now Monday, no DVR and NOR tracking via email or my account online.

...Ads Help To Support This SIte...

#2 OFFLINE   inkahauts

inkahauts

Hall Of Fame

• DBSTalk Club
  • 15,117 posts

Posted 19 August 2013 - 04:53 PM

What time was the order put in on Friday? I'm thinking it may have not gone out till today so you'd get it tomorrow.

Sent from my iPad using DBSTalk mobile app

#3 OFFLINE   gio12

gio12

Icon

• Topic Starter
  • Registered
  • 836 posts

Posted 19 August 2013 - 06:31 PM

What time was the order put in on Friday? I'm thinking it may have not gone out till today so you'd get it tomorrow.

Sent from my iPad using DBSTalk mobile app

3pm and I was told Monday.

#4 OFFLINE   JBv

JBv

Godfather

• Registered
  • 806 posts
  • LocationTulsa, OK

Posted 19 August 2013 - 06:37 PM

Call them. There's no way to get tracking online. I believe the cutoff is 2pm local time for same-day shipping.

DirecTV Employee
The postings on this site are my own and do not represent DirecTV's positions, strategies, or opinions.

#5 OFFLINE   inkahauts

inkahauts

Hall Of Fame

• DBSTalk Club
  • 15,117 posts

Posted 19 August 2013 - 10:43 PM

May depend on what time zone hes in. Id call as well.  Now that I think about it, I am surprised it didnt go out saturday.

#6 OFFLINE   gio12

gio12

Icon

• Topic Starter
  • Registered
  • 836 posts

Posted 20 August 2013 - 02:14 PM

Was supposed to go out Saturday, but looks like Monday and arrived today. Its a HR22-100 like it repalced. I am hoping it will be a solid as the last one was and not the POS others have had. Was hoping for an HR24, but oh well. Don't care if it works and its solid.Its for the MB and its not my main DVR.

Protected By... spam firewall...And...